Former Retro Studios Employee here

>October 2015 to June 2020.
>Layout Artist
>Namco Bandai's Metroid Prime 4 was around 11% complete before they pulled the plug on it.
>Actual development on Retro's Prime 4 started around February 2021.
>Retro was "very unprepared" when i came to working on it qnd spent ayear and a half hiring and searching for people to work on it.
>Pprobably won't see any actual footage until sometime next year. As far as an actual release I'd guess 2024 or 2024
>no Prime remaster or remake oa currently in the works as far as I know.

Attached: e2a163a6fef22946895ad8d1bb85905c.png (657x117, 10.18K)

>was around 11% complete
Did you look at the exp bar to get this information?

>Source: Trust me bro

Attached: 1629477758776.jpg (1558x1080, 264.14K)

>Retro was "very unprepared" when i came to working on it
Who the fuck are you quoting you idiot? You're supposed to be the leaker

i played dread and it wasnt very good.
>find key for next area
>in next area find key for next area
>repeat 10 hours
felt like work tbqh

fuck off and kys

Attached: 1647322742971.jpg (1300x557, 42.62K)

Video games just aren't for you.

played blasphemous, the messenger, bloodstained and had no such issues with them. dread was work.

>>Pprobably won't see any actual footage until sometime next year. As far as an actual release I'd guess 2024 or 2024
>>no Prime remaster or remake oa currently in the works as far as I know.
Get bent

Attached: prime.png (940x189, 29.22K)

*Good video games just aren't for you.

>October 2015 to June 2020
>Layout Artist

Damn nice bro, you made it easy for us to find you in the system and blacklist you. Congrats.

what compels user to create fake leaks? the fact he didn’t have a father? the fact he’s an election tourist with no job, who has literally nothing better to do but bait other mentally ill faggots like himself? or maybe user is a visitor from another reality where this is real, like tentaquil guy? get chronopol on the line, we have a real faggot on our hands.

MP4 situation is a huge shitshow yet i dont care. I'd rather have another 2.5D game from the Dread devs

If there was one mystery in the game industry I could solve, I would pick "what was retro studios doing after finishing tropical freeze in late 2013 and before working on mp4 in 2019". I really want to know what their canceled project was

Attached: 1654843377752.png (1072x592, 688.37K)

Attached: source.jpg (1017x627, 382.09K)

Larp or not, I just you to know I hate the studio. You make bad games and you should feel bad. If you didn’t have the Nintendo bonus you would be in the trash next to Titus and Acclaim.

>giving your employment length and what you did
I sure hope you're larping. Otherwise, have fun being blackballed.

Kek this

They had multiple canceled projects including a grimdark zelda game and a Boo themed Mario game, but they were assisting Nintendo with Mario Kart tracks and other titles as well.

>As far as an actual release I'd guess 2024 or 2024
Well which is it?

>former employer outing himself by stating job position and dates
fake AF

Liar

>a grimdark zelda game and a Boo themed Mario game
Fucking stupid. At least say they were making F-Zero or something. That would be semi plausible.