Is Sam Hyde right?

Are video games waste of time? Should I be learning a useful skill instead?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 219.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVsyfgX94GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Sam can be funny but this "Learn a skill" shit and the people who parrot it verbatim are obnoxious and embarrassing.

>Is Sam Hyde right?
No.
BTW the notion that you must entirely give up one interest in life in order to pursue others is unhealthy and possibly a sign of autism.

Yes, but you don't need to drop vidya completely, just get a productive hobby you mostly focus on

Fishing?

Isn't this faggot developing a video game????

>learn a skill
>has literally been piggybagging of his friends and 20 y/o zoomers for the last 10 years

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY VIDYA FOR AN HOUR OR TWO EACH DAY WHILE ALSO DOING OTHER THINGS TO INCREASE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE THAT'S IMPOSSSSSSSSSSSIBLLLEEEEEEEEEE

I have a job and a social life I don't need some wastoid trust fund faggot telling me what to do with my free time

You know he only sells that spiel so he’ll get weak willed idiots to listen to him right? He’s baby Alex jones except for incels.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVsyfgX94GA

Hyde cultists are so fucking cringe

yeah but you need to have fun sometimes so as long as you play in moderation theres no issue

just make sure you hit the gym every day so it balances out. this is how i don't feel guilty.

He's right and Any Forums is full of seething leftoids

He's literally developing a game as we speak
Where the fuck did you hear him say this?

I am an electronic technician

The problem with video games is the time commitment. Nobody reads or watches a movie or does anything else really for 6 straight hours but they do play video games for 6 straight hours. Your whole life can literally become video games, and maybe work or school.

Nah, mankind has always had passtimes, otherwise we go crazy and kill each other or ourselves out of boredom. You don't go up to a chessmaster and tell them they wasted their life.

That said you should get up and move periodically

I don't think you should listen to this alt-right grifter.

this is a guy who spent his late 20s/early 30s as far as i know living with his mother, he went to an art school and spent the full 4 years getting it, he worked in cushy air conditioned, screw around all day, office cubicle space doing 'graphic design' for a few meager months until it "broke" him
he claims video games are a waste of time but yet is aware of autistic franchises like Front Mission, which you obviously don't just nosedive into
i wonder

the real problem with video games is the most popular ones do in fact make you dumber.

This guy is right. Stagnant, repeating actions with no variation and regular periodic rewards do in fact make you stupid.

If you think your life will magically improve by just not playing video games, you are in for a surprise.

Human beings need distractions, that's why there are games in every culture that have moved on from the phase of looking for mushrooms and hunting wild boars.
The argument that video games are a waste of time is kind of pathetic, actually. Just think of something analogous... Imagine a guy going to a square where old people are playing backgammon and checkers and start trying to convince them that they are "wasting their time".

Sam Hyde plays video games but pretends he doesn't

"self improvement" grifting is all the rage he'd be a fool not to capitalize on that especially when most of his paypigs are prime targets

You can be aware that games are a waste of time and still waste your time.