Control

This is the only good game with a female protagonist besides Metroid

Attached: file.png (2580x1450, 1.66M)

nobody asked about your opinion on video games. just go and make blgpost page

Attached: file.png (229x156, 5.86K)

Returnal. Although the female character herself is pretty ugly.

Actually one of my favorite games in recent years. Really could've done with a couple of additional DLCs though, visiting more SCP dimensions with the Slide Projector goes without saying.

Attached: ctrl 1628272937027.jpg (1620x1757, 457.24K)

>develops as a character
>demonstrates genuine & believable excitement for something
>doesn't suffer from muh empowered woman syndrome
>shuts up most of the time

just a really well-written protag. Love Jesse, loved exploring the oldest house with her

Silent Hill 3, Bayonetta, Tomb Raider, etc.
I'm hoping for a sequel. The slide projector is just too cool. I can imagine a Mario 64 esque hub world but with alternate dimensions you can travel through. Some smaller dimensions like the secret slides in Peach's Castle and most opening up to bigger and bigger sandboxes.

>I'm hoping for a sequel.
Absolutely, the setting's too cool to let go of. There's was a talk about a follow-up being a coop shooter, playing as FBC agents, but dunno how well that work? It was just cool being a federal jedi agent exploring a non-euclidian Black Mesa beneath NYC.

Attached: ctrl 1628272937029.jpg (857x1320, 141.12K)

And what the fuck was up with the "city" beyond the Quarry?

Attached: ctrl 1654370437593.jpg (900x506, 60.32K)

I have many questions about the various small things found in the environment.

Attached: 52604171.png (720x405, 196.02K)

I love both but picrel is basically the same game as Control mechanically, minus the levitating, except better and more difficult. I hope it comes to PC soon so I can sell my PS5.

Attached: 1656104727257.jpg (1024x1024, 334.05K)

>I hope it comes to PC soon
Same. Seemed like a cool game but fuck buying a console.

Its already in the Nvidia leaks if you weren't aware, so it's basically guaranteed for PC, just a question of when.

I beat it yesterday. Game is just okay, the core gameplay is decent but it's repetitive. My biggest is that there were no sexy costumes to unlock, the other problem is the nigger woman being chief or rangers, completely kills immersion and credibility. I think if the game had more variety, more exploration as opposed to just combat and 50IQ puzzles, unlockable costumes that don't suck and no niggers it would have been a classic I could see myself regularly return to.

Is the DLC worth it by the way? I have the definitive edition but I'm tempted to just move on and forget it exists.

Attached: Control_DX12_2022_06_24_09_41_36_903.jpg (3840x2160, 3.95M)

She's kinda shit imo, but at least she's not a cancer "strong colored wahemn" that's just punching the shit out of men almost double her weight in muscle.

They messed up Courtney's face but I still think she looks nice and the Astral Dive Suit makes me diamonds

>Is the DLC worth it by the way? I have the definitive edition but I'm tempted to just move on and forget it exists.
It's much better than the base game imo, especially Foundation. The base game ending sucked major cock.

One of the most boring games I've ever played. It proved to me once and for all that Remedy are in fact 2-hit-wonder hacks.

There is DLC but I don't think you would enjoy it. 3 of the main characters in The Foundation expansion are black. The plot is actually a very loose but obvious reinterpretation on the underground railroad with the main character being a thinly veiled substitute for Harriet Tubman. The love interest is also a black man displaced by time and heavily implied to be a black panther from the 70's. The only unlockable costume is sexy, but it's promotional material for the website blacked and features their logo. For some reason the story ends on a quest where Jesse has to defeat cops taken over by the hiss and celebrates with a bbc bukkake.

kino optional area and boss

Attached: eVAtnCwcmnuR8SWX8MLTyOAM8shrUN4NKblzsTiGdiM.jpg (3840x2160, 974.96K)

>develops as a character
What? Nothing really changes from start to finish, her personality remains the same. The only difference is that she "accepts" her role as director as opposed to LARPing as one which is virtually the same for all intents and purpose.

>demonstrates genuine & believable excitement for something
False, she's never phased by anything. She's an emotionless robot that barely reacts to the crazy shit around her.

>doesn't suffer from muh empowered woman syndrome
Except she is the personification of the empowered women, she's literally a big deal CEO. At least I give them credit for making her a "normal" woman using guns and super powers to get around as opposed to Rambo with tits.

>shuts up most of the time
Except she never ever shuts up, constantly commenting everything that happens and saying what's in her head.
>sees locked door
>"hmm there's a locked door, I need to open it"

What's with mutts and their schizo fixations...?

Attached: wtf 10200725215639_2.jpg (468x895, 46.17K)

uggo man face. i wouldn't roll her cunt if you know what i mean/

>liking Returnal

zoomer detected

yeah most women aren't that good looking so it's believable and immersive

Returnal would filter 99% of zoomers

Thats sad. I hope you're able to immerse yourself in games with huge titted pretty bitches one day. good luck user

Have you been outside though? There are plenty of beautiful women out there, your perception has been warped because you're either a tranny larping as one or a beta cuck forced to deal with hambeasts and disgenic monstrosities.

Attached: Natalia-Poklonskaya-15291479268159.jpg (800x800, 136.71K)

I got filtered by some flying boss thing that destroyed my hp plus those challenge things on the floating islands were too annoying to complete.

>stupid name
>console trash
>zoomer polygon aesthetics (see pic related)

its a FUCKING ZOOMER GAME

Attached: file.png (640x640, 135.98K)

I can but it eventually makes me feel like shit since most women aren't as hot or fit as they are in a manga or DC comic