Bowlbo has been in development for nearly half a decade

>bowlbo has been in development for nearly half a decade

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.46K)

Am I supposed to care? that MC looks fuckin ugly

You aren't familiar with OneyNG, are you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.28K)

Oney stopped being funny the second he started making this game. Suddenly he knew everything about game design and became an insufferable critique that can't enjoy anything

Attached: scrimblo bimblo.jpg (739x415, 21.65K)

That isn't unusual for a super-indie game.

Oh man I love cuphead, but claymation.

Worked for Neverhood

Yeah it does bug me that he criticizes games so much yet he is always shit at them and has to hand off the controls

I was counting on Oney to BTFO Any Forums be saying the FFVII remake was a 10/10
But he let me down and called it shit
I'm still not fully over it and to this day I damage control in VIIR threads as best I can

He stated that he likes 7 better when he thinks of all the random encounters as thoughts/dreams that cloud has, not actual battles. He's retarded

That is the stupidest interpretation I've ever heard, but at least its a unique one

It takes longer to make a game than you think

This pretty much

What kind of fucking shit, how does that make any sense, does he have autism or some shit?

Oney's one of those who got baited by "remake" and got butthurt about it, in his streams and LP he was struggling to find actual bad things about it

>in his streams and LP he was struggling to find actual bad things about it
lol. lmao even.

And you've been sucking eceleb cock for even longer

Why are all of these guys so lazy?
>The gays can't release one fucking game despite having patreon paypigs
>Oney is getting scammed by the Spooky's house studio who have no idea how to make a platformer
>FnF retards are too busy patting themselves in the back and counting the crowdfunding money to work on anything
>Tom Fulp and his autist newgrounds gang can't release a 2d beat em up.

Last one is specially egregious. So many more ambitious projects than Nightmare Cops have come out since 2014 and these retards have spent 8 years twiddling their thumbs. I have no idea how they can waste so much time.

inb4 gam debelupment iz hard

Unless you're catastrophically bad at planning no 2d game should take more than 6 years. Even if you're doing hand drawn animation. I know what I'm talking about

Attached: 1654812615316.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

What the hell is going on Nightmare Cops anyway? That game's been in production for like ten years at this point. It's not like it's Tom Fulp's first game either.

Only explanation I can think of is that he's incompetent and some talented people have been the ones that got games like Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers off the ground

I do like how Chris is realistic and shits on retard starry eyed game devs promising the world and thniking they can make a game on a low budget and nothing will go wrong, etc. normally "e-celeb decides to make game" involves more fart sniffing and assuming they cant fail

why are you fags such divas? Its a shitty bing bing wahoo game its not like it’ll be good even if it comes out

NGL this shit is gonna be forgettable as hell. I doubt most people will remember anything that happens, that is if they even finish it. Meanwhile something like helltaker gets infinity fanart, figurines, etc, and was made more or less by one guy and one musician.

chad only wanted art of his ocs and more demon girls in suits. He won and he won hard

You think that's autism and I wouldn't be shocked if Ding Dong sees this or even is OP but
>be on Twitch because only use it for "kino stream" reasons
>see Ding Dong on the recommends list
>watch oneyplays and never knew Ding Dong streamed so join stream
>17 min into the stream
>someone mentions about Iron Liz bringing back the Linkara comics
>Ding Dong gets upset and goes on a rant about how "no one cares about Linkara plus people who talk about him are old"
>later keep seeing messages being automatically deleted
I mean if he hates Linkara but doesn't auto mod the words Linkara, Lightbringer or Iron Liz? Did he not do that so when someone does mention anyone from Channel Awesome he can get a gotcha moment?

Tom Fulp is insanely talented, I think Nightmare Cops dev time is largely going into asset creation. Jeff's work is really good, and he puts in a tremendous amount of effort into every little thing. But it's been an absurdly long time, I agree.

>Zach became best friends with another animator and made it together
>Chris sunk into mediocrity and is slowly being forgotten

How does he cope with that?

Say what you will about Dream Daddy, but at least it got made

I hope Dingdong and Julian's games are good, i have a similar taste in games to them and I hope they make something great. I'm a big fan of Julian's art too, this and how he drew Crash in Slightly Artistic (or doodle doods? I can't remember) are my favourite things he drew

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7yua5kFlH1t5sm0g_500.png (424x300, 5.68K)

Zach has work ethic and passion.
Chris is MORE than happy to just be Arin Hansen. Sitting on his potato nigger ass playing the games and screaming for children.

Kek, yeah that's pretty bad