UHM... OVERWATCH BROS?!

UHM... OVERWATCH BROS?!

Attached: 1656101999531.jpg (1080x779, 249.75K)

money stolen

We knew that would happen when it was announced how are you people this fucking stupid?

doesnt that mean its just an update after all

It was only ever a matter of time before this became standard practice.

Why are you playing blizzard games more importantly?

as in a L4D2 way? overwatch fucking sucks anyway

isn't this just an update

A game patch? Yeah, sucks how that became the a thing back in the 90s. We should've stopped it before it got a chance to take over.

Can't have old product compete with new product. The brand whores will buy a game again anyway.

So, who paid for OW will get OW2 for free.
Right?

I think OW2 is shit but isnt it literally the same game and wont it be free?

What's the issue then? It's like complaining you cant play 1.5 anymore because 1.6 is out

Yeah, it's a free patch that is going to overhaul the game. Blizzard did this awhile back before they killed off Heroes of the Storm with the HOTS 2.0 patch.

Yep. All your skins stay. It’s pretty much overwatch’s chapter 2 update. it’s going FTP so no buying the game again also

Attached: DCD206B4-DAD0-41CE-81D2-8D97E6592D84.jpg (1920x1080, 347.63K)

$60 patch

The game is f2p for everyone, as long as you hand over your phone number, which was not needed for other f2p games.

Attached: do you guys not have phones.png (624x465, 31.38K)

Hold on to that hope user.

The game isn't free them.
You are being sold.

Good. Helps prevent smurfs

Well, OW2 is just OW1.5 so nothings lost. It's just like getting a big season update. Now if they prevent my skins from transffering over, Ima go ape shit.

OW2 online is free, user.

Fuck off, shill.

Was there any substantial amount of people even still playing it?
How? I managed to get bored by it before the end of a free weekend.
I mean, I know that taste differs, but it just felt so barebones, the core gameplay and characters were decent, but there was like only 10 maps, no single player campaign and no player hosted servers, which means no player made content

Having to pay twice for the same game is a massive con.

Because of Blizzard 2fa.

Already confirmed all cosmetics are coming over. It’s even usable in the beta. Only thing in question if it’s coming or not is credits, player level, and player plates

Attached: 7010D0C3-CC0E-4F8E-B181-350FC7D7CEE2.png (640x361, 358.01K)

Can I just accept the risk of not having 2FA and continue then?

Shut up literal -10 iq retard

>as long as you hand over your phone number, which was not needed for other f2p games.
you need to do this to play ranked in every single valve game too

We've known this for the longest time

>ranked

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Piece - 961 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.17_[2021.02.08_00.58.50].png (1280x720, 1021.69K)

>blizzard calling a free patch update "overwatch 2" is STILL confusing retards months later
kek

dota and csgo are played exclusively by esports comptards and valve has been pushing esports wankery hard long before anyone else save for maybe riot

Attached: clown.jpg (881x1034, 338K)

SC1 and SC2 co-exist.

You are on Any Forums

Well the game is marketed to lower intellect players. They tend to have the lowest impulse control when it comes to buying skins.

what if you dont buy overwatch 2? waht happens to my copy of overwatch 1

>dead product (outside of korea) vs dead product (worldwide)
yeah i dont think they're paying attention to the financials of starcraft, that shit is on life support

Team Fortress 2 > overwatch
Simple as.

Not a big loss

OW2 is free so it’ll just auto update to OW2

It disappears.
Same deal as with Warcraft 3 and Reforged.

but most decent games do let you stay and play in old updates

name 5

your are the one still playing OW

OW2 is split between 2 parts, mp is the free part, it's pretty much just an overhaul update of OW1
sp is the pve co-op, it's not releasing for a while longer and will require purchase, if you don't buy it you can still play regular mp for free

>doesnt that mean its just an update after all
yes and no. its an update like the updates/expansions WOW got over the years, where the game is now pretty different from classic/vanilla. i guarantee we will see an "overwatch classic" some time in the future.

no we won't except from some retarded modders who think anyone would want to play ow1

No, because people that play Blizzard games are mostly retards that would give away their password because someone in the internet told them to.

>engineer still doesn't have dispenser
>still need healers and tanks to play
>will have to suffer the faggotry of sojourn even in random character mode
what even was the point of changing anything? it's been such a downgrade from everything shown besides new maps

>market a sequel
>then market it as a single player narrative
>then market it as an update
>then market it as a single player multi-player sequel
>then market it as a single player experience separate from multiplayer
>then market multiplayer as a free to play
>then announce that the single player won't come out for months after OW2 releases
>then do a bunch of beta tests for what is essentially a few updates to multiplayer

Wtf why is everyone confused

MEANWHILE:

>TF2 haters decry that TF2 is dead
>major update comes out, breaks all of the bot scripts and makes it easier to kick them
>30k bots die
>the game STILL breaks simultaneous player records

Attached: o9VDHIw.jpg (500x500, 41.6K)

>Day of Defeat
>StarCraft
>Battlefield
>Mortal Kombat
>Team Fortress