Be Me

>Be Me
>Huge Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead Fan
>Join discord but haven't been there for years >Pinged by mods
>MOD IS GOING ABSOLUTELY BATSHIT about roe-v-wade pinging @everyone
>Videogame discord.jpeg ?? ?

Attached: unknown (1).png (1019x321, 76.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.com/invite/jFEc7Yp
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/system/files/2021-03/ran_ad-hoc_pap_fre_humor_20210215_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this what all video game discords are like now? Seething and dialating 100% of the time?
discord.com/invite/jFEc7Yp

Attached: 1652911104580.gif (220x220, 786.54K)

>Otto Von Bismarck
>Fascist?
So he is an idiot, granted i didn't need to read that part to understand his retardation.

>Videogame thread.jpeg ?? ?

Just like how naming yourself little hollow implies a complete lack of interesting personality or redeeming characteristics.

Ever since the 2016 election, people feel like it's entirely justified to go on a mad frothing crusade of meaninglessness (bitching sure as fuck ain't gonna do shit) and make everyone around the miserable just cause of some political movement they don't like happening.
Also, that's not even your screenshot, that's the default name for a downloaded copy/paste file (first duplicate cause you wanted to save your unknown original filename in that folder).

>Be Me
>Huge Video Games Fan
>Join board but haven't been there for years >(You)'d by anonymous
>user IS GOING ABSOLUTELY BATSHIT about off-topic garbage posting on Any Forums
>Videogame board.jpeg ??

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33.46K)

and then you came to an anonymous website to complain about some random fucking discord bullshit nobody cares about oh my fucking god kill yourself immediately

They're apparently having a problem with Sseth's videos attracting fascists to their discord, and the mods posted this PEER REVIEWED ARTICLE about how to pick em out.. ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/system/files/2021-03/ran_ad-hoc_pap_fre_humor_20210215_en.pdf

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 162437.png (832x586, 45.56K)

ITS BIG BRAIN TIME. OP is a phony.

>bismarck
>fascist
Not only was he not a Nazi but Nazism is a separate ideology from Fascism.

Dip out before you say something stupid like "Who cares" or "How is this related to CDDA" and get banned for being insensitive to some power tripping faggots "dilemma".

>10,000 word essay on why the right isn't funny
prophetic

Attached: 1646714013107.jpg (500x441, 40K)

yes, since discord is filled with leftists now

>username is an obscure fascist politician
>am actually an ebin centrist who hates nazis and commies

Attached: 2447d27ec75531408a899cd4f2e205fb5dcf4f28e232b323b01044c1f28f0405.png (1212x1860, 956.4K)

Too late, I asked a question about the study

I really wish we’ll get out of this clown world one day. I’d really love to just tak about video games again without having to hear about everyone’s insane pathological ideology every day.

>Otto von Bismarck
>fascist
Why are these.. "people" always so fucking retarded?

>now
Reminder that discord is moderated by furries with literal diaper fetishes and cub pedophile tendencies. If you’re in any public discord you deserve what you get.

Lefties aren’t historically literate otherwise they wouldn’t simp for a political ideology that would immediately put them against the wall if it ever got into power.

Any Forums isn't historically literate either otherwise they wouldn't worship losers

Why are you so fucking retarded?

rent free