The Sony PlayStation is the greatest console ever made

The Sony PlayStation is the greatest console ever made

Attached: best-ps1-games-header-sony-plays.png (2048x1367, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSlGv9aFk4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2*

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=YSlGv9aFk4o

Attached: 10076655.webm (700x436, 2.99M)

the ps2 is a great system, but idk why everyone says its better than the ps1. The Gamecube and Xbox are underrated alternatives
The PS1 has more charm, was the more experimental system, I love the 2d and early 3d. 6th gen was great but it wasn't as weird as the 5th gen

The last good console was the xbox 360.

No Xbox console was ever good, literally only good as a multiplat machine.

>every PS1 """game"""

Attached: 1554065041553.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

Just watch to have you stupid bait discredited

This is soul.

Reminds me of the FF7 motorcycle chase

Ayo this gameplay fire

>that helicopter
Kino

bruh LMAO

PS Triple is the greatest.

Attached: 1623779754431.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

*the first shitty console they don't call it the 3Shitty for nothing

My first Playstation was a gift from my uncle. At that point I was an ardent Nintendo/Sega fan so my tiny kid brain scoffed at this "playstation" monstrosity I was given one for free as a Christmas gift. Fun fact: My uncle was an early adopter so my Playstation actually broke sbout 3 months into service. Something to do with the laser that read the disks. My parents felt so bad they replaced the console. Apparently that was a semi common thing amongst first generation ps1s. Did you play the tech demo disc with the T-rex? I did.

I've been looking for that demo online for a while now, I can't find it except for from one POS site that takes like an hour to download from

because it can play ps1 games as well

Those PS1 games weren't made for the PS2 so it doesn't count, judge the libraries separately.

>RE trilogy, MGS, Silent Hill, FFVII, Symphony of the Night, Crash trilogy, CTR, Spyro trilogy, Klonoa, Ape Escape, Tekken games, Gran Turismo, Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, PaRappa, etc
PS1 is awesome

PS2 > PS1 > Vita > DS > Gamecube > GBA > PS3 > PSP > Sega Genesis > NES > SNES > Switch > 3DS > Wii

>Vita near the top
>NES-SNES close to the bottom

I forgot to put the N64 at the very end after Wii
it's literally one of the worst consoles I ever played on
I love and still emulate NES and SNES but the other consoles are far better when it comes to libraries