Yoshis island is a fucking masterpiece

Yoshis island is a fucking masterpiece

Compared to it Super Mario World is mediocre

Attached: Yoshis Island.png (512x416, 24.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cPCeSZsem0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Best platformer ever made, and one of the greatest games in general.

More like the ugliest pixel game known to mankind. Oh and the fun of screaming babies. Game is pathetic trash even children hate

YI is too gimmicky and the art style just doesn't work. SMW is the superior game, and it's not even close.

you don't thinks this, you just say this to provoke a response

I am not saying this to provoke a response, I really do think its the ugliest pixel game ever.
Also, I'm trans

Except it's a collectathon foremost. I dunno i just found it tedious and boring. Shame because I love the graphics and art.

Style over substance trash.

Attached: I_Sleep.gif (300x225, 3.42M)

But the collectathon aspect of it is completely optional

Shhhh. It's best not to try and reason with retards.

Attached: SMW2YI_-_Whirly_Fly_Guy.gif (16x27, 871)

You did play the secret and extra levels, right Any Forums?

>he just admitted he sucks ass at the game to be hearing so much baby crying

Loooool

Also fuck all the zoomers ITT shitting on this MASTERPIECE of a game. Stay filtered kiddos. You wouldnt know soul if it slapped you upside down

Attached: BWGIjcz.png (525x423, 115.36K)

Yeah but for compulsive people it is a nuisance. And I like collectables to an extent; for instance in smw hacks I prefer if there are creatively hidden yoshi coins, and when their completion is tracked. Or the KONG letters in dkc 1, 2. However when it's more than one or two things it becomes a slog (yi and dkc3). Also, even though it is optional, that doesn't change that the gameplay and levels are now designed around this collecting feature, as opposed to the levels being obstacle courses that you can explore (like the older games)
Eat shit

I'm a 33 year old boomer that grew up with the og trilogy inherited from my dad and uncle. Younger millennials are functionally equivalent to gen z which is evidenced for your preference to collectathon cancer over action platforming. I bet you prefer metroidvania to classicvania too, fag

What did Any Forums think of Yoshi's Island DS?
I played it before the original and remember it being alright-ish, I guess.

Attached: 1644179135610.png (1000x1500, 2.26M)

Stay mad, zoomer

Attached: Reply in Yiddish if you hate SMW2YI.png (207x151, 52.2K)

Isn't this the one with the fucked up sound? Only the original is good.

Damn bro youre such an oldie veteran, losing at a game like Yoshis Island. Pathetic. 33 years of life and you cant beat a simple baby collectathon. Let me guess, you play tryhard outdated shit like Ultima and subscribe to Sean Malstrom. Lick my sugary millenial nuts.

Attached: 1621550525805.gif (600x828, 170.8K)

Yoshi's Island is boring. Floaty mechanics, slow, boring platforming, exploration focused rather than trying to be a fun platformer, vehicle segments are atrocious, points system is retarded...
I could go on but it's nowhere near as good as SMB3 or SMW.

Attached: 1632620975416.jpg (467x563, 32.69K)

kys

Oops I forgot to include this but, I'm trans and proud

Nice try faggot. We trannies have good taste in vidya, we wouldn't call a "good" game like SMW2 "the best platformer ever".

Attached: 1634568190950.jpg (1880x2507, 1.79M)

>the most tryhard post on Any Forums right now

Yeah literally the best game of the snes
Shame that nintendo made future yoshi games toddlercore

Attached: 1628964692979.jpg (1920x1080, 552.55K)

>trannies
>good taste in anything
lmfao

Attached: 518634.jpg (640x480, 64.5K)

>she doesn't know

Attached: 1653337219436.jpg (1200x813, 257.07K)

>mandated vehicle sections

That's an automatic -3 points

Attached: 1623339805065.jpg (350x219, 19.47K)

I'm excited for SM64 Return to Yoshi's Island
youtube.com/watch?v=_cPCeSZsem0

probably the most forgettable game i've ever played. can't remember a single level from it.

guaranteed responses
get rekt fgt

Life shouldn't revolve around keeping the mentally ill happy.

It's a damn good game, definitely the best Yoshi game. I do think it's a little easy though, since it's hard for Yoshi to die and the platforming is way easier with Yoshi's flutter jump.

Artstyle, spritework, and graphics are top notch; definitely a testament to spritework in general. They don't make em like they used to. If you haven't played this game, please do, it's a fucking joy. Yeah it's not as tight of a platformer as SMW, but it's still fun and enjoyable to play.

>Makes thread about Yoshi's island
>All the posts are bait and people falling for the bait
This is embarrassing.

Attached: brapfags.png (382x101, 4.2K)

It's a great game.

And it's petty, but it really comes down to this.

I dont like chasing the baby.

A lot about it is ass, from the movement, art, sound, mechanics and level design. Just a huge downgrade from the original. Also the different babies overcomplicate the gameplay because sometimes you need a certain baby to get 100% on a stage and they don't give you the clues to which one you need and you can't switch or passed the switch point, which makes the game more frustrating to play.