Why are Asian games so popular now

Attached: 9845A388-D925-4911-9D09-D8EFD9C59948.jpg (2000x2000, 450.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhuOtnX_4zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

west games filled with troon shit

No niggers, and we discovered that their gameplay is actually superior as well.

>ER outsold the worst COD game ever made
whoa

Because Asian game companies are often headed by senior devs rather than MBAs.
Blizzard's formerly stellar reputation comes in part because they were one of the rare dev-operated companies.
Then they got swamped in MBAs and turned to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OhuOtnX_4zc

Asians are S H I T coders because of their weird autism about doing everything from scratch, but this same autism makes them make good games because they have a certain level of appreciation for craftsmanship.

Attached: 1653241667091.png (1000x1244, 1.02M)

Mass push of live services
Loot boxes
Barren content compared to previous entries
Pushed agendas
Troon characters
>why are asian games getting popular
Gee I wonder.

The vast majority of gamers like good looking characters and focus on gameplay above agendas. It's a fantasy game, I want muscle men, big boob ladies, dragons and magical sword fights. Why would I want to be reminded of Leslie in accounting when I'm playing?

coomer

Marketing + attaching a Western name to it.

Asian game have always been popular.

Mainstream media is losing its impact on selling games and people are looking more towards people who actually play video games for recommendations.

Attached: Halo darkness my old friend.jpg (676x393, 39.54K)

And?

I think people are just getting tired of the formulas. Even normies are starting to see the algorithms.

Could be. Even the MCU is crashing so maybe stars are aligning for a paradigm shift in media.

>black on cover
no buy

Western society is collapsing

nigger fatigue

Because when two asian developers meet eachother, they both look at one another and say:
>Game?
When two western developers meet eachother in the office they both look at eachother and say:
>Hebrew cash grab?

>why are games with a homogenous cast of characters made by a homogenous population that isn't injecting their media with modern western political values good
unknown reasons im sure

Attached: 1586478054975.jpg (1080x1080, 1.34M)

Because Nips are the only decent game developers left. At least, when it comes to triple-A material.

The western scene has become completely corrupted and pozzed by shareholders & sociopathic CEOs.

So is the east, but for different reasons. Japan is literally crumbling apart due to failing birthrates and China is next on the chopping block.

Why are all aboriginal so fat? Don't they live on the outskirts or lower income area, thought some of them would be skinny. Is like being fat a genetics trait for them, or at least fat faced?