Why do women love Bloodborne so much?

I was looking for bloodborne news on twitter, then I noticed half of the tweets were done by autistic girls, some of them were cute too.

Attached: 1638152413501.jpg (1538x2048, 399.22K)

they search respect for onions gamers

Attached: 1622236318266.jpg (1080x1080, 148.65K)

because its dark souls except you dont have to think or strategize because its linear and you have regenerating health and bunch of get out of jail free cards

Is it illegal to not hire someone based on the tattoos they have? Just started thinking about this because the tattoo thing feels like such a fucking psyop at this point, literally more than half the people my age have a tattoo and they get them super impulsively.

Menstrual blood.

as long as the tattoos aren't easily visible it's fine I think. Just don't tattoo "nigger" on your forehead and you should be good

people have been getting tattoos for centuries

>Like bloodborn
>"girls"

just dont do your face

>goth victorian aesthetic that scene and drama chicks love
>Hoontar lady
>alien gods want to fuck you
>dick wolves

>Is it illegal to not hire someone based on the tattoos they have?
If they're visible you absolutely can not be hired or be let go for a tattoo.

>females whoring for attention
Wow, what a novelty.

Girls like the horror of BB because they find a kind of pseudo sexual appeal in the grotesque and the decadent. Whereas men will prefer the natural awe and beauty found in parts of Dark Souls and most of Sekiro.

its the easiest and most accessible souls game and thus actually playable by the average female

>women

you know a game or a thing is shit when women love it so much they paint in their bodies.

women don't actually like bloodborne or any game that isn't animal crossing or the sims. they just pretend to like popular things for attention

>LHB noob

Attached: k.png (780x780, 949.08K)

True as fuck. they also like minecraft. Thats pretty much it.

Then the media and retards in the ((social sciences)) put out some survey and ask like "have you played a game on your phone in the last 10 years? Then publish FIFTY PERCENT OF GAMERS ARE WOMEN.

I was asked a few months ago at a job interview if I had any visible tattoos.

Anti discrimination laws are THOUGHT CONTROL BY THE STATE. It should never be allowed. Its just another example of the horrible shit that well meaning but unprincipled liberalfags will do.