Anyone that thinks Golden looks better is fucking blind. They murdered the look and feel of Inaba

Anyone that thinks Golden looks better is fucking blind. They murdered the look and feel of Inaba.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116.26K)

There's literally nothing wrong with Golden. Even Marie is one of the best girls in the entire series.

Hasn't somebody made a mod to fix P4 Golden PC's visuals to match the original yet?

Attached: FUrGwB1WYAIBfKq.jpg (586x586, 17.62K)

>lighting blown out to hell
>super saturated colors
>hyper-detailed textures
>lots of random easteregg visual gags added
Right, of course, nothing wrong

>fix
That’s called a “downgrade,” sweaty. Reminder the idiot who keeps spamming these threads LARPs as a tranny while he shitposts here.

I'd say it's an overall upgrade though, even though we're losing SOME atmosphere.

Oh boy here we go again

Attached: 1655520475456.jpg (800x866, 180K)

>SP balancing is entirely fucked
>skill cards are OP
I'm cool with Marie and extra story events though. Expert they could have used the gas station attendant without breeding more Inazami related entities.

You didn't answer his question

>Even Marie is one of the best girls in the entire series.
Alright now, you don't have to resort to bait to defend Golden.

No one cares that it looks worse and no one cares that you have to spend 2-3 hours interacting with the Hot Topic autismo - the entire rest of the game is better and it's not worth playing both versions just to see the differences.

Why do you make this thread every day?

Attached: cc1.jpg (948x863, 106.8K)

I truly, truly hate SP restores from cards.

I don't see what the issue is. Inaba looking bright and colorful works as a better contrast to Inaba in the third act when the fog envelopes the town and everything looks grungy and depressing

It's a Persona game, who gives a shit? The only thing that matters in this game is which high school girl you want your self-insert to have a shallow fanservice relationship with.

user, Golden has an entirely different tone compared to vanilla. The brighter palette and removal of fog works fits Golden.

>they ruined it by making it better!
yikes lad

It's a clear day in the middle of july you retard

>left: normal people vision
>right: """depressed""" people on SSRIs vision

why?

>I'm gonna post a pic that proves myself wrong
P4G is comfy cope and seethe contrarian

Attached: EIjBOwWUcAA_W0T.jpg (640x640, 56.35K)