Saints Row

Who's hyped? Looks lit, I'll pre-order tomorrow.
Who' with me folks?!

Attached: EGS_SaintsRowPlatinumEdition_DeepSilverVolition_Editions_S2_1200x1600-b563fb4c098eaf3558fe98eb72accd21.jpg (1200x1600, 343.75K)

I am. This game looks exactly like it has a unique blend of what made Saints Row great as well as a good serving of new content for anyone new to the franchise. Also glad they didn't bow down to the woke mob. We all know how that goes.

Am i being trolled? this game looks like complete shit. who wants to play nerdy teenage ''gangster'' who got into crime because muh student debt

@603585516

Bot

i'd rather drink battery acid than play this game lol

me
if it has no denuvo im gonna unironically buy this as you and epichaters seethe

>5 IPs
>7 posts
You're a fucking embarrassment.

I guess I'll pirate it when it comes out, if I'm not playing anything else at the time.

>Also glad they didn't bow down to the woke mob. We all know how that goes.

What do you mean? Everything they've shown is woke humor. It's not like 3 / 4 where it's actually funny.

How the fuck could it be woke? It's a Saints. Row. Reboot. It will be epic deso

The character creator sold me on not buying it. The human models look so much fucking worse than the plasticky SR3/SR4 models

We had to change the mechanics name to Jim Robs to avoid offending people, plz understand

ugh grow up chud. sexist jokes are not funny

Shill thread

me and my wifes boyfriend are super excited for this game! can't wait to play this with the sound on max to drown out my wifes moaning in the background!

>It's a millennial power fantasy!
>Turn to crime to pay off your student loans!

Attached: laffin-table.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

I usually dont point out shills very often but this thread reeks of paid marketers
like holy hell you arent even trying to hide it

It's a shill thread and I'll pick it up at 66% off next year but only because pubic hair is customizable so I can make a muscle girl with a bush.
I also want to see how horrifically woke the game and story are.

Attached: 1655163626512.png (805x1200, 312.7K)

What are you talking about, OP?
Saints Row died with Gat out of Hell, everything else is just a cash grab.

Looks great, no idea about the hate it's getting. It seems like a filter for casual gamers or something, maybe it's just more for a hardcore audience like the games of old

Why don't Americans want to pay their loans? You borrowed money and now you have to pay it back

>Looks great, no idea about the hate it's getting
Shill and/or bot, Holy shit

mate you arent selling anyone on this
the whole game looks absolutely awful
even the character creator was pretty shit
which is kind of impressive

Look at the mald in this thread. Put me in the screen cap. This is legendary.

>pubic hair is customizable so I can make a muscle girl with a bush.
you are aware it also gives her chest hair, right?