Looks like Steam users are giving FF7R the cold shoulder

Looks like Steam users are giving FF7R the cold shoulder.

steamdb.info/app/1462040/graphs/

Attached: file.png (337x415, 121.72K)

The released it too early for steamies. It needed another 10 years in the Epic limbo.

released 2 years ago on ps4
1 year ago on ps5
6 months ago egs
13k peak isn't bad

The most hyped remake of all ti-
>8k players
OHNONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>came after ps4 exclusivity
>ps5 exclusivity
>EGS exclusivity
>extremely overpriced
>shitty port
Geez, I wonder why

I torrented it in December. I know there are many others like me.

the remake is ass, 70 AND incomplete, ofc people are gonna ignore it

Anyone that wanted to play it already did. Or they looked up a longplay.

>muh stealth sequel hidden as a remake
not toucing it

I didn't even finish it when I pirated it months ago.

>release console exclusive demake
>release store exclusive 2 years later
>1 year later release on steam for a price only a retard would pay
i wouldn't pay 10€ for this

>Original FF7

An epic adventure of a rag-tag team of people who travel the world to save it from certain doom. The game boldly mixes adventuring with blockbuster action with drama. You are on an actual journey to save the world and the challenges you overcome all lead up to you defeating Sephiroth. The game also speaks through its music and simplistic animations. It carries an extremely impressive pacing that never bores you or ceases to surprise you. Every moment is worth your attention.

>FF7 "Remake"

Acshually, you will now spend most of the game in boring sewers and corridors. Final Fantasy? More like Final Industry. The story is self-aware to an obnoxious extent and the humor and wit are now gone in favor of moe blob pandering and extremely obvious fanboy nods. You're not saving the world, you're just in some random sewers killing rats for 20 hours. And for every 10th minute, an extremely redundant cutscene plays that does nothing but display how much Tifa/Aerith/Jessie loves him. All sense of moment and adventuring is gone in favor of endless fanboy circlejerking and le time ghosts disrupting time lines. Acshually, this is a sequel and WILL AERITH DIE AGAIN???!?! WILL ZACK LIVE??!?! This is engaging Korean soap-opera! Buy Part 2/X, coming next year! Please understand.

Attached: Cloud.png (2032x907, 2.67M)

I pirated the epic shill one and the port was shit, if they fix the port and make it cheaper I might consider it

Attached: 1380642794488.jpg (250x250, 30.83K)

>have to wait 3 more years for Rebirth to come to steam
It's not a good investment. They treat PC Chads as second class citizens.

I want ti play it but I’ll wait until the part or two is out at least to get my money’s worth.

I am compiling a list of criticisms people have about FFVIIR which are no longer valid. If you see posts containing the following red-flags then respond with this list and move on.
>any criticism that involves Nomura
>any comparison of Remake to Kingdom Hearts
>"Time Jannies" (died at the end of part 1 anyway so no longer valid criticism)
>"Filler"
>textures/NPCs/"the bathroom sink looks bad"
>criticizing the price (you get a full game AND dlc for $50, you'd complain if it was $20 too)
Any additions or suggestions I am open to.

Attached: listobtained.jpg (500x471, 7.4K)

epic shills are giving the steam version the cold shoulder

>surprised people arent playing years old scraps after everybody else already played it
are you being intentionally retarded?

i suggest you kill yourself shill
i ain't paying more than 5€ for a years old port . fuck i wouldn't pay it for a weeks old port either

>>"Time Jannies" (died at the end of part 1 anyway so no longer valid criticism)
´What do you mean by this? The timeline is still disrupted. You're still fighting the FF7 Sephiroth who is time travelling. And the same seems to apply to Aerith aswell. And don't you remember the ending of Zack surviving?

>>any criticism that involves Nomura
He's an idiot but I'll admit that Toriyama and Nojima are worse.

>>"Filler"
What else do you describe the neverending copypaste sewers and corridors with redundant cutscenes?

>>criticizing the price
It's not worth it at any price. Because it's simply a bad game.

the 50 is after discounts you idiot. the base price is still 70 on steam

>Paying full price for 1/3rd of a game
>Shit port
>Shit gameplay

Why did anyone buy it. I pirated it on PC and hated it. Original will always be best.

My suggestion is get a fucking life lmao

>8000 idiots are still buying
i think they shoudl kll themselves for the sake of the world

Which shadow launched on PC like two years after it initially released. I'm surprised it got even that many

Sephiroth doesn't have to be scary, intimidating and insane, let him be a pretty stalker obsessed with Cloud like a jealous ex as what fujo headcanon and post-AC pop culture makes of him.

so much salt
delicious

>Nonura isn't a hack!
>this will sell trillions of copies once it hits Steam!
>everyone wants FF7R!
squeenix shills btfo

did posting this make you feel better?

I'm enjoying my comfy FF7R playthrough rn
seethe

Welcome to a FFVIIr thread, please just follow this instructions.

1. All criticism is valid, no matter how stupid or exaggerated it sounds. You cant question any criticism, otherwise you are a shill fanboy. No exceptions. If you reply to a critic post, it must be to agree with him.

2. Any praise must be questioned. Just ask them why and keep asking questions and asking questions until they get bored and leave. Remember, fanboys HATE to discuss, just ask and ask questions, and try to pretend you dont get it so they waste time with you.

3. If its your first post in the thread, you MUST add at the beginning of it before you say anything else that the game is shit and, optionally, why. Be as harsh as possible, remember this game is the worst game ever made.

4. This game is NOT part of Any Forums culture, remember, we are legion. This game is shit and thats the final word on it.

>having so much fun playing this game I have to keep Any Forums open to respond to meanies
lel

>blind fanboys hate to discuss why you think a game is shit
>shills deflect any problem on the game saying git god or whatever other shit meme
fifty

>being so mindbroken by people criticizing the game you felt the need to make these lists
wow

What did you like about it? your cooming sessions?