Tabletop Simulator Any Forumseekend

There have been some threads about anons playing together, so let's have a board game Any Forumseekend, TTS in on sale now so it's as good a time as ever to get it.

Hopefully there is an user that knows cool games we could play and host. For now let's discuss boardya games together.

Attached: Tabletop Sim.png (1280x720, 761.26K)

Not really TTS bit does anyone play Colonist.io?

Attached: square_logo.png (2000x2000, 291.99K)

Sorry OP but it isn't a wise idea to start one of these when you aren't giving the example and hosting something yourself.

I absolutely despise Catan, so no.

Do you have to pay for every game? I'm interested but I want to make sure I'll give this enough use to make it worth.

Also I'm wageslaving for the next 2 hours so even if I had it I couldn't play

>I absolutely despise Catan
why?

I am still not convinced that a random player isn't any better than a bot. At least the AI can focus on the fucking game.

Reminder that there are games happening in 5 and 7 hours from now.
>Sturdy Copper Cogs (mech game)
>Danmaku! (Touhou Social Deduction game)
Don't miss it!
No, you only need the base TTS to play the steam workshop content (which is all we play).
I agree with you. In my experience a robot would have a better chance of deducing the imposter than the vast majority of Danmaku! players.

Attached: Heroine Eiki trying to sus out the Extra Boss.jpg (1225x976, 567.43K)

>Do you have to pay for every game?
No, once you buy the game you can get most games for free via Steam Workshop. Some games aren't there because they were either DMCA'd by their respective publishers or because they made an "official" workshop mod and it's being sold as DLC.

Attached: 1641064540381.png (1011x817, 338.4K)

>Reminder that there are games happening in 5 and 7 hours from now
Will you make a thread then? I doubt this one will make it past 20 replies.

Stop playing with ADD riddled zoomers user.

Not him but Catan is just slightly better than Monopoly, and that's not a good thing. It's way too much RNG and the trading isn't enough to mitigate it. You could have the perfect positions and resource spawns, but if you get a couple of bad dice rolls, other players can either juat block you forever and basically take you out of the game or just carry on and you'll never catch up.

It's also EXTREMELY kingmaking centered. As the game progresses any trading just makes trading less and less efficient, so you end up back to chucking dice until somebody wins or just giving somebody else the win so the pain can end. There is so many good games that people won't play because they think Catan is a holy grail.

Just lurk /vm/ man. No promises that I will remember to make a thread.

>/vm/
Didn't even knew this was a board. Thanks user.

Hosting Panzer Vor!
A 1v1 wargame based on Girls und Panzer
Any Forumsidya
rage

Attached: 2666395478_preview_screencap1.jpg (1911x949, 1.92M)

Hex and chit? More like... Hexs are shit!

I didn't know about this one but I enjoy Catan on TTS. There's a very good scripted one with all the expansions.

still waiting for players

somebody got filtered
Commands and Colors is the greatest thing of all time and if you disagree try Memoir 44

What are your favourite boardgames that you'd rate as "high complexity" anons? I'm looking for some recommendations, preferably longer (1-3 hour) games. My current favourites are Spirit Island and Terraforming Mars, Eclipse can be fun, but that's too much for me most days, and I really only play it a couple of times a year

I play Arkham Horror TCG.

People say Root is high complexity but I personally didn't find it hard to grasp. That's it, until I played it with normie friends. They just couldn't figure out what to do.

Other long games I can think of are Xia, Merchants & Marauders, Cuba Libre, Kingdom Death Monster and Mage knight

if you can find at least 6 players total, Dune and Twilight Imperium. they're simple at the core but there's just so much game to them, and every faction always is an exception to a rule which brings in interesting asymmetry.
join /vm/ TI nights, we need more players, 4p is nice but it gets too imbalanced too quickly.

Attached: crying hacan cat.jpg (300x300, 31.05K)

Kingdom Death Monster for sure, still haven't got a game to go longer than Antelope or Butcher fight since everyone gives up at that point or can't handle how ruthless the game can be.

Attached: 1524174168762.jpg (950x706, 129.43K)

I enjoy Gaia Project, Brass, and Anachrony, as well as the ones you've listed.
Wish I had more time to play but one of my group members has a kid now so our time is dramatically lower. She likes playing with the rubber bowls we have.

TI is way too overrated for how much time it takes vs how little it really gives you. I mean, it's better than shit like Risk or Axis and Allies but that's not saying much.

Probably should have said that TTRPGs are a no go for most of my group, sorry bros. I'll check out the rest though.

>join /vm/ TI nights, we need more players, 4p is nice but it gets too imbalanced too quickly.
I would, but I'm going away for two weeks, which is why I'm asking for boardgame recs, I'll check it out when I get back though