Shills will defend this

>pay money for game
>years game gets bought by (((Microsoft)))
>they make (((hate speech))) a reason for permanent ban from online multiplayer as a whole
>money stolen

minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Java_Edition_1.19.1#General

Attached: latest.png (854x480, 9.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modrinth.com/mod/no-chat-reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>years game gets bought by (((Microsoft)))
*years later game gets bought by (((Microsoft)))

just stop being racist chud, its so simple

today I will remind them
modrinth.com/mod/no-chat-reports
The system is automated. If chat reports won't function, the system can't touch you. Server install protects everyone on the server, clientside protects yourself.

zoomers btfo lol

>say stupid shit
>get banned
i see no issue, if you say the same thing here on Any Forums on also get banned. Sorry grandpa but the world is leaving you behind and that behavior is no longer acceptable, and won't be tolerated.

also you can still play single player for the game you payed for. so what's the issue, nazi?

Attached: 6dxrbchoc2q81.jpg (542x534, 23.03K)

>minecraft
is it 2011 again?

filtered

Don't see the problem. :)

is it really that hard not to say the word nigger?

It must be, since you keep saying it.

fuck trannysoft

>What do you mean I can't spam NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER in chat?
>HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS AGAINST TOS!?
Any Forumslacks are so dumb. LMAO.

>Be japanese
>tell your friends to run
>be banned permanently

It always makes me smile watching them lose every fight they drag themselves into.

This is a honeypot thread for low quality phoneposter bait spam

Attached: Ampharos.jpg (270x301, 17.87K)

If you're still playing Minecraft in 2022, this is for the best.
Turn your life around.

Just install the clientside mod that prevents hysterical retards from reporting you.
See: >but what about Bedrock
Don’t call it a grave, it’s the future you chose.

Attached: 6E55B0CE-3AB0-4BA9-9AFA-15995DE618B2.jpg (503x337, 23.27K)

>WHY WON'T THEY LET ME BE AN ASSHOLE!!!! IT'S NOT FAIRRRR!

You guys don't even play the recent Minecraft updates let alone Minecraft in general. Why are you fucks so fixated on this that you need to kill 3+ threads?

Attached: 1632367948848.png (502x500, 453.11K)

>ban someone for "being an asshole"
How do you know the other person wasn't just being a little bitch?

Newfags will spam up any thread for the chance to prevent Any Forums from discussing vidya, its why its impossible to discuss Xenoblade 3 due to extreme autism from a handful of off-topic shitposters

just like, don't get banned???

Attached: 16250938903.jpg (640x480, 39.2K)

We've been over this. You could very simply just not use racist/homophobic/transphobic/ableist slurs.
Like it's not hard.

i wonder if this is the same user that keeps saying shit on forums and online games and then comes crying to Any Forums afterward. is it mental illness? some grudge gone too far? fascinating stuff

Attached: 1653788651168.gif (325x242, 1.95M)

These communities have taken so much estrogen is unreal, you cannot even tell people to fuck off without having someone cram on their knees and crying about having suicidal thoughts. They have effectively killed the multiplayer experience by severing all interpersonal ties between players. At this point, just play against bots.

Well they shouldn't have catered to the west that much then
I'm still so fucking mad. America ruins everything

I'm wondering if its also the same guy spamming the extremely boring, unfunny bait replies everytime, like its a bot
You complain about "just don't say nigger XD!" here, yet complain everytime a game has a black guy in it

Many such cases!

Attached: 1643067592120.png (608x1059, 144.42K)