Its out

Attached: hero.jpg (1300x731, 304.53K)

>No discount
yeah, not paying 40 bucks as much as I like Warzard and DS

Lol who cares

>Even the art gallery in Capcom figthing collection excluded pic related.
Lmao, I also get the feeling that the dog from Mai Ling's bad ending on the newer art was a last minute addition to cover her crotch and that's why it looks so low quality and half assed when compared to the rest of the image (I also noticed how they went out of their way to cover Felicia's ass on all the new art) the Darkstalkers galleries on Capcom Figthing Collectiom are pretty shitty, they are missing tons of art I dunno why since the devs said they got the original art directly from the original artist and scanned it yet the games is missing all of the more "suggestive" art and everything that is there was already available on the internet in better quality, the only good gallery in that collection is Cyberbots since there's plenty of concept art for the mechas and human characters, BUT!!! Even then the Cyberbots gallery has turnaround art for every character but Arieta (you know why they excluded her)

Attached: Lilith Morrigan.jpg (1698x3072, 407K)

Was this censored?

Attached: Retarded.png (712x500, 408.86K)

How about this Devilotte victory quote?

Attached: 34554.jpg (1280x720, 172.8K)

Yes, these games have been out for 20+ years. Why mention it now?

Attached: Darkstalkers censorship.png (851x486, 767.1K)

but why?

What the fuck did capcom mean by this?

Attached: apps.54294.14103629452041953.c845709f-9025-4ff9-b09f-ad898bf5fc6a.jpg (1920x1080, 675.96K)

Attached: Capcom Fighting Collection_.png (1839x628, 1.78M)

My wife.

>Red Earth
I am cumming buckets holy FUCK this is grade A KINO

To get a lower rating in Japan, with pic related it was a plus18yo game in Cero's eyes, withotu it they changed the rating to plus15yo, they censored it to sell the game to as much people as possible just like they censored this otherwise China won't allow the game to be sold there

Attached: Lilith_Morrigan.png (700x887, 492.66K)

Morrigan is a suckubus, she likes all kinds of semen.

Attached: Faithful emulation for preservation purposes.jpg (1424x1069, 577.79K)

Anglo succubi can't resist the Big Barbed Cock

Lmao

Switch or PC?

Kinda want the portability and I feel PC people will stick with fightcade

no crossplay
shit censored ports
apparently training mode doesn't even have reset option

shit release

>China: Remove that fucking Japanese flag they killed lots of us during war, well we did the same to others but that's not the point just remove them or we won't allow you to sell the game on this country you can't keep that in the game is racist against us, reeeee!!
>Also China: Is that a motherfucking British I see? remove it

Attached: Lilith Aensland.jpg (550x598, 90.46K)

>MUH RISING SUN FLAG

how would you even play a fighting game on switch with that trash dpad?

pro controller

the dpad is the same

stop making fun of me i just want to play it

it’s 40 dollars for 4 different versions of the same game and not even the best one included

well then play it nigga. 30th anniversary is dead on PC idk how it is on switch. might be a good point of comparison

Attached: 1626759274504.png (766x739, 266.66K)