This part isn’t fun

This part isn’t fun
What was Kojima thinking

Attached: C5CCA757-7939-452C-A6D6-24FBE36D706C.jpg (640x480, 42.76K)

Yes it is

I could never pass this back in the day. Feels bad man

Because it auto-adjusts difficulty based on your performance. Being too fast actually makes it harder. It can even make it impossible.

Seriously? I only played it on PS1 decades ago. I feel like this stupid segment singlehandedly gave me RSI

This part filtered me so fucking hard when I was a kid, I had to have my dad beat it for me. The cool thing about it was after the first time he was interested in MGS and we used to play it together. Now he's getting old and has trouble wrapping his head around any game more modern than like 2004.

Enjoy your parents while you can, Any Forums. They don't stick around anymore. Thanks OP, your post made me depressed.

Attached: 1500045172707m.jpg (1024x715, 60.12K)

Huh, ok, guess that explains that. I got past it but it took alot of effort. I really hate cheap shit like this.

I have to press a single button fast for 20 seconds? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW COULD THIS BE AHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS TOO HARD SAVE ME NEIL KEKMAN SAVE ME

Torture isn't fun
Mind you Kojima is fucking insane and needs a tard wrangler. He wanted the bossfight with The End in mgs3 to last for 2 rl weeks

My dad helped mash through some segments from God Of War 1 and some Tony Hawk game, i think it was American Wasteland, but he always hated video games and still does

>cruising through MGS3
>reach The End
>let PS2 sit on while in a grassy corner for 2 weeks

First game I ever beat as a kid was Desert Strike. I was well prepared for this.

I played this section for the first time a couple weeks ago and passed it easily the first time
Do you people just grip the controller like normal and just move your thumb over and over? You all can't button bash for shit.
Here's what you do:
>Hold the controller with the opposite hand you're gonna mash with
>hover your index finger (or thumb) over the button
>shake your whole arm quickly by tensing your muscles
Shit isn't hard.

Attached: EVE_GPC10.png (570x638, 141.3K)

I asked my dad to help me beat the teeth guy from Mortal Kombat Shaoling monks, Baraka i think, and he later janked the power cord took the xbox away and fucking sold it, now he is a hobo with dementia and cocaine addiction good thing i forced him to buy me a psp before he went mad

did you play the OG on the PS1?

I just beat it last night on my ps3 for the first time
It wasn’t hard but it’s not fun. Overall I’m enjoying playing through MGS1 for the first time though

He was thinking you wouldn't be retards and figure out that you can keep pressing the button for a few seconds after the torture ends to regain more health than normal

>What was Kojima thinking

for his fujo daughters

Attached: kojima.png (955x635, 696.75K)

>just suck at playing my game bro
no.

Yep
I liked it too. Honestly I had a fair bit of trouble with the Sniper wolf fights, aiming with a d-pad is AIDS.

Is that how they "knew you were using auto fire"?

Why would being tortured be fun? Are you a masochistic pig?

Is this that skin remover machine?

Peace walker does it worse and I've probably damaged my psp GO and Vita because of it

Kojima? Thinking?

>whippersnappers think MGS button mashing was difficult
Stand aside, children. This is the true pain. First guy who looks like Hulk Hogan is pretty easy, but this motherfucker (kinda sad they reused him instead of making a unique third guy) was serious business.

Attached: 1525001096.jpg (480x302, 114.44K)

Kojima and homoerotism go hand in hand