Why do streamers/let's players always bad at every game? It's their job. Their livelihood. Same for journalists

Why do streamers/let's players always bad at every game? It's their job. Their livelihood. Same for journalists
picrel:
>Vinesauce struggles even with simple games where you control 1 character and do simple actions
>for some reason he decides to play a complex RTS with like 15 resources and Civilization level complexity
>his brain disintegrates completely
what a shitshow

Attached: 2346234.jpg (1261x710, 100.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1512050/World_Turtles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the selection process for being a successful streamer doesnt involve skill or knowledge of videogames. As you've shown in your post. There are plenty of people playing civ on high level, but you're not watching them. You're watching vinesauce.

Attached: 1644604448318.png (309x269, 68.84K)

Because they're constantly jumping between games to keep the viewership up, they don't have time to actually build their skills. Plus, they keep missing half the damn tutorial tooltips because they're looking at the fucking chat.

I mean failing and raging compilation is better content than actual try-hard.
And you cant be a pro at sponsored game.

Outside of OP being ESL, streamers will often be bad at video games because they are dividing their attention between the game and reading/responding to chat. Unless they have grinded the fuck out of a game in which they have tons of muscle memory in, they will always miss obvious items or path ways, get distracted and not know where to go, and get killed.

Love how you're bitching here because you think Any Forums is your 'safe space'
Go tell vinesauce how you feel about him, you little bitch

Not OP but streamers are fucking thinned skinned. You'll just get banned immediately.

Their job is to be entertaining.

Attached: 1655070428048.jpg (1920x2160, 1.35M)

this

why does this image show as highlighted for me?

Because they don't have to put up with your shit.
Sup /vrt/.

...because you highlighted it?

i didnt, it's bugged and idk how to fix it

Never though I'd see a Vtuber play Galactic Battlegrounds.

This is why I only watch them play bad games like Sonic Boom, because there's nothing that they're missing by being stupid.

The worst is if it's a good game that one of them loves and the other never tried and it's a recreation of every awkward moment I had introducing someone to something I loved.

>It's their job. Their livelihood
And you somehow think people doing their jobs are notoriously good at it?

To Vinny's Credit he managed to finish The Neverhood (with chat's help) so he's not averse to good games, just unable to complete them on his own. Wait, that's bad! Forget I said anything!

>Why do streamers/let's players always bad at every game?
my impression is that most successful male streamers started out being good at one game, and then when they get famous they stop trying and just play whatever games casually. Female streamers for obvious reasons never have to be good at any game.

Wot game?

The same reason nobody takes game "journalism" seriously. They dont want to to this anymore, but its their job so they will put the minimum effort in to maintain income.

The excuse that I always hear given is that being observed by an audience causes the streamer to perform worse. Like how non-actors look retarded and stiff when you ask them to do something on-camera that they do normally every day. I think the problems with this argument are obvious.

yo who's that tuber who's playing Galactic Battlegrounds?

looks like
store.steampowered.com/app/1512050/World_Turtles/

being bad is one thing, being too stupid to understand what's going on is another, sometimes I'm amazed at how much of an idiot they are