I think we can all agree puzzle games peaked there

I think we can all agree puzzle games peaked there.

Attached: 1653929087450.jpg (1920x1080, 285.93K)

I think you need to take your game and go back to r*ddit, normie trash

But it's not a puzzle game, it's an adventure game. And it's easily the peak for that, but puzzle games are a whole different genre.

Attached: 1656070631162.webm (1080x1080, 500.55K)

>puzzle games
donno about that
>And it's easily the peak for that
name 5 other adventure games you've played zooms.

Great game ruined by a shitty, abstract ending.

There is nothing abstract about the ending, it's straightforward as fuck unless you have problem with reading.

It's not abstract, it's obvious what's happening as long as you pay attention.

The gay campfire ending sucked

Puzzle game?
How is it a puzzle game?
You literally read walls of text and do what it tells you.
It's a walking simulator.

filtered

it’s one of the best games of all time, but it still doesn’t come close to the witness. fortunately it’s not a puzzle game, so we can just say it’s the best adventure game.

I mean, it does kinda suck.
Like, who the fuck are these people? I didn't even talk to some of them and they're just here playing you the song of their people. Why would I give a shit about them?
What about your bro from the beginning?

the one with the cat on the cover is better

I wanted a cool reveal after going through all that work.
Instead I got a bunch of wankers playing music. Reddit tier shit, it pissed me off in the same way Contact's ending pissed me off.

It's more of an adventure game than a puzzle game but I did like the quantum puzzles.

The reveal is that you and the quantamized versions of the other characters create the next big bang

Why would you give a shit? You're dead.

Yes. I'm aware of that. Props to you if you enjoyed it. I didn't. I thought it was dumb.

By being part of a great development, unlike being dead in life posting in 4chin

Projection

user, if you told me that by making a post on Any Forums would result in a new universe being created in 8 niggillion years, I'm not going to find it's suddenly profound or sóyface at the screen as people playing this game seem to want to do.

>can create planets with retarded designs that kill their inhabitants in awful ways
it's shitposting on a cosmic scale

The king still hasn't been dethroned

Attached: Riven_Coverart.png (256x307, 152.64K)

Do you, the player, even realize what's happening as you bring the characters together to make the song? I can't recall if there were indications that it was going to create a new universe,but it's been awhile since I played it.

this game is reddit incarnate
it has gender neutral they/them aliens, wholesome chungus marshmallows and too deep for you quantum pseudoscience ending
and the "people" playing it make a söyface at each every one of them

Baba is You is a better puzzle game by FAR.
Outer Wilds is just a walking simulator with a cool aesthetic, well done physics, and some interesting planets. One you've seen them all, there's not even much motivation to finish the game because the only carrot you are lured with are spiral text logs.

>t. owldeer

The only indication that isn't baseless speculation I think is the owl's recording of when they looked into the eye

>walking sim with puzzles that are already solved by conveniently detailed notes scattered around
That's the exact experience I expect when I think of the word "adventure"

>Sonic Adventure
>Sonic Adventure 2
>Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
>Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
>Sonic Shuffle

Try harder next time, chud

You go to the eye, you're teleported into a wooded area, you have to bring the various characters from the game together to play a song, and that somehow, for some fucking reason, creates a new big bang.
That isn't abstract?