THANK YOU INTEL

videocardz.com/newz/alleged-intel-core-i9-13900-65w-24-core-raptor-lake-engineering-sample-spotted-with-3-8-ghz-clock

THANK YOU INTEL

HIS CPU DOESN'T HAVE 24 CORES

NGMI

Attached: Intel-Raptor-Lake-CPUZ-1.jpg (1362x1029, 210.81K)

>still only 8 P cores
NGMI

OH BOY 24 ISRAELI BACKDOORS INTO MY COMPUTER!!!

Can I have 12P+0E instead please? Thanks.

CPUs barely even scale past 6 cores for games. 10-16 core CPUs like the 10900k or 5900x/5950x don't even perform any better at all compared to their 8 core equivalents.

>i-it doesn't have to have more than 8 cores

Who cares about Raptor Lake, Meteor Lake is where it's at

> have i9 12900K
> want to play total war: three kingdoms
> have to go INTO MY BIOS and turn of all of my E-Cores because otherwise the game runs like absolute shit
Thanks Intel
Also, Legacy game mode didn't even work, so yeah only thing I could do was shut down 8 of my cores what a piece of shite

Human eye can't see past 8 cores anyway. Anything more is just a fucking waste and ploy to get your money.

>no arguments
I accept your concession.

This and emulators were my main reasons I went with Zen3 even though it was more expensive. Have you tried gaming on Linux?

Alder Lake is better with emulation than zen3.

So, you want your youtube servers or not?

Just turn your core off bro

Nice. Was highly pessimistic back then. Says a lot about society that emulator devs are more reliable than Intel and Microsoft

Really just down to the fact that alder lake has better single core performance. Also, the first batches of motherboards and CPUs had AVX-512 if you disabled the E-cores which gives you a huge boost in RPCS3.

>8 fast cores
>16 cuck cores
>iGPU takes up half the die space, still slower than Vega
Yeah, I think I'm sticking with AMD.

Attached: ryzen9.jpg (560x606, 55.88K)

Doesnt the 5800X3D dab on this piece of shit? Lmao

No reason to upgrade if you're on AM4 still. AMD has already announced that they plan on supporting AM5 as long as they did with AM4, so it's probably still the better choice. Intel is the budget option. The locked i5s and i3s are really good value, especially if you don't upgrade every 2 years or so.

Intel is honestly offering good products once again the i5 12400 is absolutely fantastic for the price

>buying anything that requires DDR5
are you fags seriously this fucking brain damaged or what?

its going to take another 2+ years before they drop the prices on the best DDR5 kits.

You're a retard, Intel Alder Lake has significantly higher IPC and single threaded prformance than Poozen and demolishes Poozen 3 garbage in emulation

they supporting both DDR4 and DDR5

I don't like this hybrid cores memery, some stuff works like shit with them
I hope intel don't do every single CPY this way from now on

Atleast that is the case for intel

>paying for cuck cores
Do Intel shills really

By the looks of it, JEDEC4800 DDR5 will only be like 20% more expensive per GB than JEDEC3200 DDR4 by Q3/4. Prices are coming down quickly as DRAM manufacturers switch their production plants to the different standard. But you're still right. DDR5-4800 will be horrible value in a year or 2. It'll be the equivalent of having paid $150 for a 16GB 2133mhz DDR4 kit in 2015. Stick with what you have and switch platforms once we have cheap high capacity DDR5 6400 or 7200 in a year or 2.

Raptor lake won't. It's the same as they've done with DDR4. The 6000 series skylake supported DDR3, but the 7000 series skylake refresh didn't support it.

You are right, my current AM4 system will probably last me many more years.

>Intel is the budget option.
Reading this brought a smile to my face.
I hope this year AMD GPUs become as good as their CPUs. Nvidia needs to be taken down a notch, just like Intel.

Leaks 2 years ago suggested meteor lake, the gen after this one, only would have big cores. Recently I heard leaks that they also will include E-cores there, so this is probably a thing that will stick now. Even AMD seems to plan on implementing E-cores by zen5 or zen6.