What was his problem?

what was his problem?

Attached: 1611838050075.png (899x926, 1.19M)

>all of Any Forums is addicted to ugly bastard ntr
>doesn't like black ugly bastard in medieval Europe
Hypocritical

I'm pretty sure an NPC actually talks about seeing a Moor despite them not showing up in the game
Not really sure why one would be living by himself in a random village in Bohemia though like that journalist expects

>journos literally cannot review a game without thinking of BBC

No darkies, simple as

Why are white people so obsessed with excluding everyone else from games, tv shows, and movies?

They negatively impact the game, tv show or movie.

Because I'm fat and ugly but I'm not a nigger you retard

First time they say the kid and he has a black skin they throw in a well or bury him alive in a field.
Americans just have no idea how the world works before indians and cowboys.

Attached: 1627144331979.png (825x67, 35.79K)

Why are sjws obsessed with including poc in historical settings where they didn't exist and insist on telling a creator what his vision ought to be?

This is the main reason I don't play KCD, I can't insert myself on a small dick yuro, sorry.

No? Racism didn't exist until the 1500s

>NTRcuck instantly tries to derail thread
You niggers are on the same level as BBCfags and bronies

> a white woman getting gang banged in the inn and a becoming pregnant single mother
Mutt law, every time

Some white people are obsessed with adding everyone else into games, tv shows, and movies, even if in context/theme it doesn't make any sense.
So it all balances out.

speak of yourself i find ntr and cuck shit disqusting. only mentaly ill person like that shit

nah, but him as his mother probably would be bullied because his foreign appearance.

What a fucking moron read some Rome history and what did they thinked about other races.. fucking lol

>the general consensus is that water is wet
>but this expert I spoke to says water is just a figment of my imagination
Checkmate chuds

dude medieval peasants used to accuse people of being a vampire for being redhead or having hairless armpits
seeing a black baby would be like seeing satan himself

american/white education: the post.

why are non-whites so obsessed with being in white media?