Any Forums did get their steamdeck right?

what games are you all playing?

Attached: IMG_1285.png (2016x1512, 3.12M)

I got it but then traded it for a 3060Ti. I never leave the house anyways and I live alone. So there was basically no reason for me not to play games on my desktop.

The short time I had it, I was impressed by how well Proton worked with my library and how powerful it was. It's basically what I wanted Vita to be.

Attached: GG Strive.jpg (1280x800, 294.74K)

>being a consumerist
>not just modding an old handheld you already own to play literally thousands of retro titles for free
>wanting to play desktop games on shit hardware so you can be portable with performance issues
>thinking that this is an actual flex

Fuck off retard

How's that Mad Max on your handheld?

Attached: MadMax1.jpg (1280x800, 242.12K)

imagine playing this weak ass game lmao

>tfw still no order email
Are we in Q3 yet? According to the calculator app I should get it July 4th but I doubt it since I'm an after Q3 cuck.

Attached: 843578405245.jpg (1280x1024, 79.2K)

I already have a gaming pc. I just wanted to be able to play some older AAA titles on the couch with my wife without tying up the tv.

I bought two and sold one of them for 1400 on ebay. This one was essentially free lol. I have two modded vita 3Gs (with the internal sd card mod), a modded ps4, a gpd win 2, hacked switch, etc.

Attached: IMG_0622.png (1210x907, 1.35M)

I'm glad chinkshills are getting more creative. I was getting bored.

I don't care for Mad Max and even if I did I would rather play it on my desktop which has better hardware than playing this on the toilet or out in public and look like an asocial douchebag.

>Any Forums did get their steamdeck right?
I'm still waiting for the next generation to pre-order.
Thanks for beta-testing, NERDS!

It's top comfy. Very underrated and still holds up really well in 2022.

Ok and I can also play all your retro shit on my PC aswell with better resolutions, frame rates and settings. What's your point, dingleberry?

I can understand the need if you're sharing your home with someone else. I'll probably reconsider getting a Deck when times change.

yesterday i started ico on pcsx2
very atmospheric, but damn it's kind of jarring going back to something without any tutorial or explanation, nothing.
hopefully it doesn't filter me like baba and talos, i have a conflicting relationship with puzzles

I'm playing procrastinate drawing big fat lopunny tits because I was having too much fun playing pacman and forgot to do that.

And before anyone asks, yes I got the good fan. My order date was last thursday so it looks like they might be shipping the huaying fan again on units due to the backlash.

Attached: IMG_1281.png (2016x1512, 3.41M)

mine arrived around the same time and I'm unsure of what fan I got but I don't really want to open the thing up to find out.

>why would i play half life 2 now when i can wait for the third episode to come out? they have confirmed that it's already in development.

Attached: 1276156616335.jpg (850x637, 104.02K)

Did you open it up with that guitar pick?

I also got the good fan, apparently that's a thing.

I will enjoy this one for now and then buy the revision when it finally launches in 5 years

I sold mine after a couple of days
Just too big

I'm gonna get one when UE5 games hit the market and don't support it at all.
So it's gonna be 100~150$ in 2y and since new games are cancer I will have a cheap emulation machine especially if they sell battery replacements

Gothic 2: Chronicles of Myrthana mod (with DX12)
Underrail
Darkest Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate through RYUJINX LDN build with multiplayer
Some PS2/PSP/SATURN games
Fightans (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear Accent Core and lel Strive)
Deadly Premonition 2
Old World and Civ5 Vox Populi for my 4x fix on the run