Anno thread

This game is fucking great but I feel like I'm doing everything wrong or inefficiently.
I'm also glad that after 2205 the world is still not-shit enough to have new and good Anno games.

Attached: Anno_1800_cover.png (276x361, 204.87K)

The coop lan in Anno 1404: Venice was kino af, does 1808 have the same?

What's the purpose of anno games?

Unfortunately not.
You might be able to hack it in somehow but ubisoft are very fucking stingy with their uplay bullshit.

they tried to become a city builder with anno 2205 and they learned not to do that again and made a maser piece, anno 1800

build settlements
manage production queues
see numbers go up
smile at efficiency
occasionally use the admittedly crappy war/military systems when AI declares on you

meant for

watch everything go to flames bc aint nobody got time for fire stations

on the one hand i get why they fixed the cheese of just instantly plopping down a station then immediately demolishing it but fire is still fuckin annoying, especially when it happens near production buildings and not in the city

i cannot play this game. It's too addictive. I have issues

are you German by any chance?

complete edition is 160 fuckin dollars, is the dlc actually worth a damn

I'd just pirate it unless you care that much about multiplayer desu

finnish

is that a thing? Last I checked there was still no crack but Im at wagie now so I cant confirm rn

>a quasi-germ without a nice sense of aesthetics

I thought so too but an user on an earlier thread corrected me.
Haven't been able to find a good pirated copy of 2070 yet though, I think that's just cause game's old and nobody cares.

Attached: screenshot_2022-06-24-11-26-40.jpg (1920x1080, 716.5K)

It took like 2 years but it's been cracked.
Can't say how DLC work for this. Base game is worth paying at least, unless you count Timmy paying for you.

It's fun until you get to tier 4 or 5 and then it's just a headache

This, once you hit those tiers you already build up most of your trade routes&defenses&islands and you only end up micro managing.
The initial rush of rushing to get the best islands in the old and new world before the NPC's and building a fleet to fuck up the pirate shits is much more fun then building more coffee production for those engineer faggots.

I feel like 2070 mitigated this problem just a bit with having the Techs as the follow-up third faction as well as the underwater shit being really cool but yeah 1404 and 1800 really do suffer from the micro fatigue

open up the menus and look at your production/demand
get your people alcohol
sell boats/soap/fur coats

it was cracked yea, but sadly the newer dlc is not.