HOLY FUCKING SOULLESS

HOLY FUCKING SOULLESS
THEY LITERALLY TURNED ONE OF THE MOST TIMELESS RPGS INTO A FUCKING UBISOFT FETCH QUEST BUTTON MASHER LMAOOO THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT THIS SHIT ON THE EPIC STORE I'M REFUNDING THIS DOGSHIT

Attached: 79-262-268-V01-3198618181.jpg (1280x960, 109.61K)

>Most timeless rpgs
>ff7
lol, FF1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are way better than 7

Meds. Now.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)

Final Fantasy 7
>look I just want my money, I don't give a damn about the planet, this is a job
Final Fantasy 7 Integrated Dilation
>WOOOAh dude, I know you... You're that guy who killed those RATS!
>Hey is that the new MERC? Wow he's really gonna make a difference in this town!
>Keep this up and people will be talking about you GOOD GOING MERC!

3 is the worst game in the series

Rebirth will be a souls game

hey retard, that first line still is said or a variant of it is still used when cloud is talking and those intergrade dialogue stuff about how you did a good job and shit, only happens when you do the optional side quest stuff and at no point is it required besides the first one or two to introduce the player to the side quest stuff.
2 is fucking horseshit compared to 3

game sucks. we did warn you.

i finally decided to try a final fantasy game after thinking it looked faggy and gay for my entire life and this is the one i played
needless to say i will not be playing another final fantasy game until the day i die

FF7 is the worst, boomer and overrated JRPG of all time.

>ff7
>timeless
top kek

I was actually born before the original came out and actually played it unlike anyone else on the board and I think the Remake is fun.

Ff7 was one of the most legendary games that came out in the 90s with metal gear quake doom Mario zelda.

That's like saying fortnite is not going to be timeless or minecraft.

My motherfucking friends played it for 10 years and still watch streams of new players to get their responses.

Anyone who doesn't say this shit is atleast 10 years younger than me and I was born in 88

I enjoyed this game.

Play literally any other of them

you didn't play the game long enough to come to that conclusion

7 is better than all of those and most of the series.
Easily top 3 even if you include spin-offs like Tactics.

he said timeless not better

Maybe to niche game hipsters, but it’s 7 that caught the public eye and became “Timeless”
Most every gamer at all interested in RPGs can name at least one character from 7 (or the Buster Sword). Meanwhile you’ll get blank stares from mentioning “Onion Knight” and that’s if they don’t say “the kid from Dissidia!”

if you criticize remake I will correct you

>INTO A FUCKING UBISOFT FETCH QUEST BUTTON MASHER
More like "holy fucking hyperbole". I played this game 2 years ago and this description doesn't fit the game at all.

>highly marketed game is highly recognizable
you don't say

Face it. People know who Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth and Aerith are. People who have never played a Final Fantasy game know who they are.
No one knows or cares about Terra, Sabin, Edgar, Locke, Celes, Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, BUTTS, Galuf or whoever the fuck else. FF7 will be remembered well after every other game in the series is long forgotten.