What were some good dsiware games?

what were some good dsiware games?

Attached: dsiware_dsi_580.jpg (580x300, 21.62K)

there weren't any

Not a game but Flipnote Hatena was great

There was a Bomberman game that I liked don't remember the full title

For me it was Mario Clock

Art Style Aquia
Art Style Pictobits
Art Style Digidrive
Link 'n' Launch
Trajectile
Bird & Beans
A Kappa's Trail
X-Scape
Aura Aura Climber

Attached: 1631329628091.gif (250x188, 1.14M)

Four Swords Anniversary

Also forgot to mention Flametrail, Looksley's Line Up, WarioWare Snapped, Four Swords Anniversary, Shantae Risky's Revenge and Puzzle League Express

Bomberman Blitz

>that DSiWare port of Rayman 1 where some fucktard had the bright idea to make every checkpoint take a physical photo of you, activating the loud camera shutter you can't turn off
>pictures don't even do anything, are saved or used anywhere asides the file select showing your last pic

I remember thinking 10 second run was cheap fun.
Besides that I only got shovelware like farm sims and this airport management thing with anthroplanes

Attached: AMFF_DSi_ss1.jpg (256x384, 91.2K)

Pyoro is the only good DSiware game.

>that bomberman game was fun
>Played it up until Nintendo WFC fucking died
Can confirm it was very fun.
But now you've reminded me that not only is DSi bomberman is dead, but so's super bomberman R online.
Yes, I know about Blast but that seems to be populated by super mega giga ultra autists not actually willing to play casuallyWhich is gay

Attached: eeb.jpg (1280x720, 229.1K)

There was a pretty good Oregon Trail DSi game.

they fucking excluded it from transfer to 3ds though. the bastards.

The 3 Brain Age Express.

Mighty Flip Champs
Mighty Milky Way
Shantae Risky's Revenge
That's it.

Hey fun fact that bomberman blitz is actually just part of a much bigger game called Custom Battler Bomberman which didn’t release in the US

it’s debatably the best bomberman game ever made to boot

I am 25% mad

that one space game by wayforward

Came here to say this.
It makes the GBA Four Swords playable for singleplayer. Plus has extra dungeons/content that are actually difficult.

MelonDS updated not too long ago you know. You can still play all those games they didn't go away if you get a dsi firmwarr to load up on it. If you go one step further there's alt servers for playing wifi and this one weird version of the dsi that was used in japanese schools you can swap over to so you play region locked dsiware without doing any of that homebrew hacking.

Sadly none