VNs?

Anyone know any other great VNs where you can bully people for being racists?

Attached: lolsa.png (1819x942, 2.81M)

4channel

Attached: 1639950864976.png (1093x689, 98.72K)

>I'm not a racist
Then I'm not interested.

It's ok she'll help you find a fellow homosexual then.

Attached: snarky bitch.png (1674x913, 2.57M)

that's just how they fuck your bitches

Ok, what caused you to go on this stupid weg crusade as of late? Did someone call you an ESL for liking these renpy abominations, or perhaps insult your flavor of the month Daz waifu?

I LOVE daz and renpy goblinas
no daz or renpy = no buy
it's the mark of a true weg

Attached: alice trolling.png (1751x962, 1.96M)

These threads made me check out Summer Heat and the girls are pretty great so far. I honestly did not expect that.

based weg enjoyer

weg kino?

What are you playing/what do you like?

Attached: smug.png (1685x919, 2.43M)

What weg, user?

What is this beta bitch shit? The response to accusations of homosexuality is not awkward defensiveness. It's "Fuck you."

Corporate Culture.
Preview images are shit but it's a fun and funny game. Not for coomers though since it's still in the intro chapter.
The MC is talking to his mother on the phone. Do you yell at your mother? Just play the game the scene is hilarious.

why would i bully perfect waifu? racist women are extreme hot

Not an angry "Fuck you", a dismissive "Fuck you".

user, if you were accused of being gay would you start going on about conforming to worldviews or would just say "Fuck off"?

The MC starting off as a loser and learning how to become stronger/better is the main plot of the game. You get to stop his beta tendencies.

Oh great, it's the plot of every other fucking weg in existence.

Most wegs start you off as alpha or close to it and you get a harem or at least like 3 sexual encounters in the first 5 minutes in.

Is this your own game or something? Dude, I've seen "beta becomes alpha" a thousand times in wegs.
>you get a harem or at least like 3 sexual encounters in the first 5 minutes in.
Of course. Just because the character is a beta doesn't mean he doesn't inexplicably have pussy throwing itself at him anyway. The only one they ever have to work at is the mom who is a little reluctant. Does your game also have the MC fucking his own mother or are you at least not going to to do that shit?

>Just because the character is a beta doesn't mean he doesn't inexplicably have pussy throwing itself at him anyway.
When you put it that way I see what you mean.
Yeah but this game is different there's only one easily avoidable "encounter". The music's nice, there's a lot of funny scenes, and no there's no incest and there won't be because the two main love interests (may be more in the future idk) are not related.

Attached: she actually really is stupid.png (1833x971, 2.46M)