Games with cannibalism?

Games with cannibalism?

Attached: 1574534982239.png (720x804, 885.28K)

Don't Christmas Island crabs actually eat each other when going on their pilgrimage?

jesus, is that real

Kingler curry is fake, but there's Slowpoke tail curry, unspecified sausage and hamburger curries, and egg curry.

So do Earth based animals that are actually a 1:1 version of the ones we have now exist in the Pokemon verse? Are all bugs those oversized Pokemon ones? Do actual cattle or chickens exist or normal fish? I mean are the microbes under a microscope or protozoa resembling Pokemon?

Attached: 1190023467895.jpg (958x959, 75.62K)

All animals in Pokéworld are Pokémon.

Wrong.

Attached: 2AB52CEA-243E-481C-8D51-2DD10E4A77AF.jpg (500x340, 20.3K)

Rimworld.

Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

Man, crab is so delicious.

Attached: crab legs.jpg (1200x1200, 179.57K)

Wrong, pokedex entries specify that some pokemon are analogous to real world animals, like the tauros or raticate pokedex entries describing them as “rat-like” and “bull-like”.

Fallout and elder scrolls games. I think RUST and ARK also give you the option to eat other people.

I don't get the appeal of having whole animal parts just thrown in.
Reminds me of a gruesome example of sopa de macaco where some chimp was eating soup with a whole monkey head floating in it.
It is just offputting and kind of gross.
Nobody would eat those spines, why leave that trash in the soup you serve?
You take that shit out once your stock is finished you don't serve it.

Crabs are of similar intelligence to insects. Cannibalism is no problem for them.

Sucks I can't eat it anymore since I developed an allergy to it in my early 20s

Most animals eat each other anyway, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Specifically I know crabs do. They don't kill each other but if any die, they get eaten.

>Reminds me of a gruesome example of sopa de macaco where some chimp was eating soup with a whole monkey head floating in it.
UMA DELICIA

Early Pokemon included references to real world places and animals, like Gastly's entry stating that it could suffocate a full grown Indian elephant, but since they added more Pokemon they gradually phased out the real world things. OG games were set in the 80s but with youkai like creatures, new Pokemon is set in an analogous future world with basically no animals except Pokemon.

Attached: 1612947117577.png (354x349, 180.91K)

Anyone have that gif of the crab eating its own babies one after the other like they were candies?

Tastes great and its satisfying to eat as you decimate the shells.

The "Indian elephant" mention specifically was retconned to Copperajah now that such a Pokémon exists.

ah yes, the anime. perfect choice of source information

kani eating kani

You eat with your eyes and nose long before your mouth gets involved. Even though you can't eat the shell, seeing it invokes the essence of the crab, which will make the dish "feel" even more crabby.

Real life.
There is a video of an adult crab snatching up baby crabs and munching on them like candies.
Crabs are fucking stupid and would probably opportunistically eat adult crabs as well. Nasty, tasty sea bugs.

>using the anime for canon
>the same anime that had pikachu beat rydon because DA HORN

The microbes are probably just tiny pokemon so small they cannot be caught, i dont think game freak has a real explanation we kinda just make shit up haha

This used to be true, but nu-pokemon has severely un-done that. Now there's no animals, only Pokémon.
They started removing the Pokédex entries that mention real world animals, like the infamous Indian Elephant. Now it's a Copperajah

You don't serve a steak with a cow skull on the plate.
Your stock gets all the meat smell you need also you want to smell the herbs or spices more anyway.
I see some animal carcass in my food it will feel more like I'm eating fucking roadkill instead of food.
Ribs are utility. Sticking inedible decoration in your food is tacky and trashy.

I like the fights in animes like yugioh and pokemon more than in their respective games because you get more outside elements involved.

The skull do not carry the essence of the cow. Not in any pleasant way, at least.

>cow skull on a plate
Sounds like something a chinaman would do