Do people actually succesfully sell steam accounts...

Do people actually succesfully sell steam accounts? I've got an account with over 3000 dollars worth of games and Im moving away from PC gaming so I figured id sell it just for like 100-200 bucks cause otherwise id just delete the account

Attached: steam-logo-37A2862F0B-seeklogo.com.png (297x300, 15.05K)

no people always fail selling things

Drop your discord and we could work something out, I'm interested

very profitable. people constantly buy high tier accounts. i don't know where to exactly find buyers, maybe in forums, but if steam finds out one way or another they'll terminate the account

Depends, how old is your account?

for what reason would someone buy a steam account? other than OP's case where its massively discounted

op's account is massively overpriced. but anyway if you don't have steam account and can get one like 20 bucks with few hundred games why not

scammer detected

Lol if anything I would be the one in the position to get scammed

9 years

preatorian60#0117

>Have an account with hundreds of games
>Worth thousands of dollars
>Sell it for 20 bucks
Sounds like a fucking shit deal to me.

lol no
unless you have thousand of game
and the account dated back to CS1.6 days then dont bother

one must be total retard if one believes some steam account value calculator and takes that as something that you can sell it for lmao. i mean you can try why not but fucking hell you people are delusional if you think you can get hundreds if not thousands of dollars for your shovelware

Ive got 400 games but every single one is a proper AAA game I dont buy indies or bundle shit

got the entire resident evil collection, neptunia collection, nier collection, final fantasy collection etc etc

At the very least, 20 bucks is a fucking lowball. That isn't even worth two of my favorite games, even on a good sale.

Not working for me

Preatorian60#0117 is how it shows up for me on discord

"every single one is a proper AAA game"
*lists Neptunia*
LMAO

im op and that post wasnt even me, dangerously close to my taste in games though kind of scary

unironically an account with nothing but 5k hours in CSGO would have better chance selling than your
think about it why would anyone buy steam account?
to use it to scam other people