Steam Summer Sale 2022

post carts, talk about deals, help others with vidya recommendations

>What should I get?
steam250.com/ is a great resource if you're stuck on what to buy for any niche
otherwise try store.steampowered.com/recommender/

ALWAYS look up a game on PCGW: pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home especially for older titles.
even 'broken' games usually have great community fixes.

If you want potentially cheaper deals, check out isthereanydeal.com or gg.deals (filter the deals by DRM: Steam)

Attached: file.png (2530x362, 121.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/906100/Observation/
store.steampowered.com/app/1386900/Observer_System_Redux/
store.steampowered.com/app/674520/FightN_Rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=bKs9bc0kDXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Observation is the best space horror/thriller game of all time. Play it.

The Styx games are good stealth games starring a raping Goblin. Play them.

we already have an active thread moron

>he says as the other thread ignored an active thread that was already up
kys moron

all i'm gonna say is that pretty all items on sale seem to be the same as in every other sale that happens like every month

How's Vanquish?

dated but good

Tranny games:

Rain World
Neon White
The Long Dark
Don't Starve (Everything by Klei Entertainment)
Subnautica (Everything by Unknown Worlds Entertainment)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Selaco

bros its over the nier replicant dlc will never go on sale
rate the cart i guess

Attached: unknown-54.png (615x479, 96.28K)

Its good but get the bayo combo

Attached: 1627867296362.png (1196x624, 157.83K)

Fallout NV
TW3
Dark Souls 2

whats wrong with dont starve?

post value menu recommendations

Yakuza 0
Bayonetta
Payday 2
Any Valve Title
Garry's Mod
Fallout New Vegas
Sleeping Dogs

Looking for atmospheric kino?

Play Observation and Observer. Both are oozing kino.

store.steampowered.com/app/906100/Observation/

store.steampowered.com/app/1386900/Observer_System_Redux/

whats wrong with The Long Dark ?
I got it for almost nothing it in a bundle. I was planning to play it but I want to know if it'll turn me into a drag queen or something. Or is it the title that makes you insecure ?

Why do you have to meme me like this?

Is it the worst Steam Summer minigame ever?

one of the worst yes

i think it's better than last year's

Paperball is on sale for 3 bucks. Please buy it I need to feed my cat. Thanks and have a nice day.

Attached: Paperball_Deluxe_Trailer.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Nocturne price is bullshit
Soul Hackers 2 is so gay and persona

i already have your game. there's a deluxe version now?

Oh, it's just the name for the Switch version cause it came with the DLC and some exclusive content, but we released the exclusive content for the PC version earlier this year.

I'll buy it just for you user

Serious question, how much of the level design is just air-lifted straight from the Super Monkey Ball games vs. how much is actually original? You won't get my 3 bucks that easily

oh i see. by the way, i notice you still haven't fixed this little mistake. the cat still isn't wearing pants.

I liked the music in your game.

Fight'N Rage

I'm going to shill this game the whole sale. Some brilliant little Uruguayan sperg made possibly the best beat em up ever made. The flagship character Gal caters to coomers, the secondary Ricardo caters to casuals, and last but not least F. Norris caters to men of good taste.

There is an extremely robust combat system that allows you to essentially play the game like a single player fighting game, using complex combos to wipe out screen after screen of furry goons. At first I was relying on the basic full combo -> throw to control crowds but as I've gotten better and better I find more interesting and creative ways to play. The game is seriously so god damn fucking fun and you have to play it.

I found myself tapping out at the second-to-last stage, but once I broke through that I was able to beat the game. Shortly after that I was able to 1cc any route (the game has multiple routes with different levels/bosses) and am now making my way up each difficulty. The game has tons of extras like 10 or so costumes for each character, a training mode that helps you understand more complex combos, unlocking NPC characters to master parrying their attacks (or enjoy watching them fight each other), even a turbo speed mode that lets you speed up the game so you can become godlike at the base speed. I had no idea a fucking beat em up could have the depth of something like Nioh or a fighting game.

Five dollars. Buy it.
store.steampowered.com/app/674520/FightN_Rage/

Attached: fnr.jpg (1280x720, 158.77K)

Thanks Anons!

She was supposed to but the concept art I drew didn't show it very well and the artist ended up not drawing any pants, but I figured whatever it's a cartoon cat. Biggest mistake of my life

There's a handful of levels that are similar to Monkey Ball games. Out of 300 stages (including DLC), I'd say 250-275 are original.

np bro

Attached: file.png (477x313, 142.14K)

which dlc should i get if i'm only gonna buy one at a time

Have a good time man.

How good are you at the game? The Spy Pack is pretty hard so if you're up for the challenge, that one. Otherwise I'd recommend Cherry Sky cause it has the best environment and song in the game:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKs9bc0kDXw

OK I'll stop shilling now.

what's with the recent reviews? shitters getting filtered?