Im tired of weak pathetic people playing video games...

Im tired of weak pathetic people playing video games. Cant fucking say shit to people now because every dumbass company just auto bans your shit into oblivion and sides with the faggots who have weak spines. whats the fucking point of playing online anymore if i cant even interact with people pretty soon this shits not even going to have chat or voice comms

Attached: 55a06d05d852f70549ff0a28ddf6fd01.jpg (1125x2436, 378.2K)

>whats the fucking point of playing online anymore
none. i've had bucketfuls of fun playing singleplayer missions on RTS games so old that they don't even have a 64-bit version.

>tired of weak pathetic people playing video games
>is overweight or a skeleton that probably can't even bench 1pl8
?

>wahhh I can't call people the f or n words theyre taking away muh freedoms this is tyranny waaaaaaaah

Look it's Tomar

are you incapable of a modicum of decorum or self-restraint?

>but i wanna say the n-word

ok. see how far that gets you.

Attached: 54151.png (1652x785, 1.68M)

You just gotta learn the arts of sarcasm.

Why is it always about the n word with you. People get banned for other smaller reasons you know. Stop using the n word as an excuse to make yourself say flawed opinions.

shitskins mass report people for t bagging, you fucking morons.
it wasnt a race thing until everyone realized Whitey is safe to attack.

This

Oh shut the fuck up you absolute fucking retard, it's always nigger worship with you faggots. People are getting banned in multiplayer games for something as banal as GG EZ nowadays because some overly-sensitive sissy gets a hissy fit.

Attached: YbMI-W2Mze3q45Wyz7K_1ORmX5uyyAHXhahbq15j0tU.jpg (691x550, 89.34K)

Are you even rational about what you are saying?
This is a thread about corporate censorship and you side with the censorship under the excuse that 99.9% of gamers say the Nword on a daily basis

>wahhhhhh i can't be an obnoxious faggot gaming is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol no one cares
this thread was made by a child that probably got banned from LoL for calling someone else a faggot.

some stuff should be bannable but getting int trouble for telling some retard on your team to "quit being a dumbass and going in alone" shouldnt get you in trouble.

Attached: 1635367373482.png (600x1052, 646.56K)

>Finish match and get absolutely curb-stomped.
>"GG EZ"
>"UUUWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH HELP MODS!!"
Grow up, touch grass, and finally try talking to women instead of pretending to be one because you can't get laid. It's just a game tranny.

Every single person who whines about this shit is an obnoxious cunt without exception. Not a coincidence that there's so many of them on Any Forums.
Multiplayer does suck now but it's not because of "muh censorship", it's because everyone is funneled into shitty matchmaking systems, the golden era of lobbies is dead.

>It's just a game tranny
right it's just a game. im not the insufferable moron who can't get a dopamine release without ragging on someone else
>Grow up, touch grass, and finally try talking to women instead of pretending to be one because you can't get laid
what a thing to be said on Any Forums

>be weak person
>whine on an anonymous image board

>im not the insufferable moron who can't get a dopamine release without ragging on someone else
Imagine getting anally obliterated over gg ez and calling it ragging. LMAO, you people are so fucking weak that it's hilarity inducing at this point, no wonder why people call your side of the spectrum s0is.

>This is a thread about corporate censorship and you side with the censorship
bullshit nigger, you didn't give one fuck when sony and microsoft monopolized all multiplayer console gaming infrastructure to PSN and XBL at the expense of individual dedicated servers, because those new platforms used to have no moderation and let you say anything you want
only now that the rules are changed are you going "waaaah corporate monopoly bad", even though in reality you don't care as long as the monopoly caters to you specifically

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA TOEMAR

Attached: 1654753291009.jpg (1077x1067, 90.79K)

Attached: 1638670614612.gif (600x1052, 809.09K)

>win match easily
>can't just leave and think to yourself without acting on being a nigger
you are the worst kind of person to play games with. no wonder you don't have any friends to play games with you

>NOOO! YOU CANT JUST SAY THE FORBIDDEN WORD!
niggers are the most vile violent pieces of shit on the planet and one day youll be violently raped dismembered and cannibalized by them yet youll still blame white people for it because youre a weak mentally ill faggot

What's wrong with the statement? It was a good game, and it was easy. Cry more tranny.

>hates niggers
>acts like one
?

Attached: 1642420492423.png (608x1059, 259.71K)

You have no perspective and have 2IQ. Sad!

I just maxxed at 200 lbs last night
I weigh 130lbs at 5'2
Been lifting for 8 years now, feels good

Imagine seeing some toxic faggot and instead of ignoring that toxic shit you immediately cry about it and ask a mod to console and amend your feelings.

Grow up, touch grass, stop wearing a dress and get laid.

Attached: gjYwB0B.png (680x629, 1.5M)

Idk man, I call people niggers in Dota 2 regularly and I don't even have good boy points deducted

And you are the biggest fucking crybaby who immediately shits his pants when someone shittalks in a competitive game. Grow up, touch grass.

See in the good old days we wouldn't have to. We would just kick and ban your annoying ass the second you act up. Now we are forced to play with faggots like you and it's hilarious reporting you and watching you come here to cry about getting banned.

>Tells someone else to grow up
>When they're the one crying about not being able to be a cunt in a videogame

Holy fuck THE IRONY

i dont commit felonies daily faggot nice try tho

Stop playing multiplayer games
Solved your problem, idiot

Attached: 1655824305821.jpg (582x591, 71.93K)

based grats user. keep lifting :)

How about you learn some fucking impulse control you ape

Attached: 1639259598566.jpg (600x1052, 57.89K)

Thanks bro! Your cheer goes a long way honestly

You act on your emotions immediately and act wildly when confronted. You are a nigger

ive been banned from pretty much the whole internet. Even Any Forums won’t last long, they are already banning people for racism and shit. There is no hope

Gaming was unironically better when 8 year olds were calling you a faggot over a shitty headset mic though.

Three versions of this image have already been posted in this one thread and it doesn't even have 100 replies.

Jesus H. Fuck what is wrong with the people on this site and their level of humor or ability to make meaningful posts?

Attached: hink hell.jpg (772x748, 113.38K)

Based Valve still lets people curse in voice chat

Attached: 1642097919772.png (608x1059, 382.48K)

nigger heres what niggers do that i dont
>live on welfare
>sell drugs
>be a member of a violent gang
>kill people daily
>blame white people for everything
>argue with and shoot at cops
>spend my life going in and out of prison
>robbing people
> violently beat/kill people for saying nigger
the list goes on you retarded nigger lover

Yes, both these people are the same.

Attached: 1632516058792.jpg (479x277, 24.14K)

he never said he was mad for saying "gg ez". YOU did. this is some motte and bailey shit with "gg ez" and minor bants being the motte and sperging out saying slurs being the bailey

Because it was funny since it was over a Halo match or some dumb bullshit that you could just leave. Now you're handcuffed for 30+ minutes to these mentally ill retards who have a meltdown at any sign of trouble, who type more than they play and to make matter worse is you can't leave or you get timed out for 15 minutes

>t bagging
You deserved it then. Grow the fuck up.

Zoomers have to make up insults like church moms. They call eachother “dog water” instead of faggot niggers.