Post your controversial vidya opinions

Post your controversial vidya opinions.

Attached: 161358504035.jpg (719x683, 65.87K)

Uh... Geoff Keighley is handsome!

Morrowind sucks

ESPANOLES BASADOS

Sonic Forces > TLoU2 > FFXIV > Elden Ring

She's from Peru.

Attached: 1641497615006.png (560x503, 651.38K)

DAMN that's controversial AND unpopular!

I prefer unlocking content with loot boxes over unlocking content by completing not so fun challenges.

I like videogames.

I will not play games with female protagonists or non-white protagonists after 2012. The only time I will play non-white or female protagonists after 2012 is if they're made by Japan. I do not touch Korean or Chinese Vidya despite them holding similar views because they're largely gacha shit or other forms of live service pay to win faggotry.

Any Forums is too retarded to understand anything which is why it shits on everything.

Ay dios mio...
El judio

Silent hill franchise is overrated
Sh1 feels like a tech demo
Sh2 only has good music and ambient
Sh3 is fine

i wanna cum on her face

Games were better when they had PS2 graphics

Attached: hjk.jpg (1125x1078, 638.97K)

Attached: 85E109C5-922A-4B33-B623-EBEE9C8D3A3A.jpg (739x415, 27.47K)

Fromsoft games are fucking shitty trash and you're a fucking cocksucking, cum-slurping faggot if you like them.

Resident Evil 4 was never really good. Not just because of tank controls but because it feels like dishonest game design. You make one mistake or stand in the wrong spot and you instantly fucking die. It feels like playing Dragons Lair half the time.

Holy shit I'm not alone on this.

It me!

The judio has already infected Japan

That one Blizzard guy who said "you think you do but you don't" was absolutely correct. A vast majority of people who wanted WoW Classic ended up abandoning it and the Diablo 2 remaster is basically dead now.

I don't think many people here disagree with the idea that the increased focus on graphics has made the industry overall worse. During the PS2 days the marketing budgets weren't retarded and less time overall had to be wasted on making models with twenty bazillion polygons.

This.

your controversial vidya opinions

>she

Star Wars is shit. Always was shit. Always will be shit.

Fuck you.

Breath of the wild is a terrible Zelda game because it is the furthest thing from one. I bought it blind despite playing every other one because there's this expectation of what a Zelda game is. It's like if CoD suddenly became an over the shoulder only shooter, lacked customization and multipayer. Thats not what you expect when you see CoD.

You would never have ever thought this if Disney never bought Star Wars

Queen isabel!

The absolute amount of retards that allow hivemind mentality to dictate what they do and don't play is unironically killing video game discussion.
Yes, this goes both ways.
Yes, this includes unfunny memes and the overreactive/hyperreactive tendencies of anything sexual in games now.

>you should take 15 min breaks at every 1 hour of play
>competitive gaming should only be played if you are with friends
>games are a hobby, not a culture.
>you can't have a good online interaction with a zoomer

Wrong. I thought the original trilogy was goofy, boring old shit when I was a kid. Everyone knows the prequels are shit.

I've never liked Star Wars, even before Disney bought it. I am not a zoomer.

Not him, but I’ve also found even the original trilogy to be babby tier superhero movies. I realize the setting was highly original for 1980s Hollywood, but that’s it.

a real controversial opinion is that doomposting has done WAYYYYYYYY more damage to video game discussion than fanboyism and corporate dickriding

and I'm with this

the fact that your immediate comparison is superhero movies proves the point

No cap what you said was deadass outta pocket fr

They let their most populated PvP servers turn into horde/ally exclusion zones, no shit people left after 6-12 months.

People that hate dicks have never sucked one.

Playing a game badly/unoptimized is much more fun than the opposite, unless its a high skill action game like DMC

this is how demons argue, btw

I would disagree, as this only applies to large titles that are being heavily marketed.
Though I do agree that TORtanic was a mistake and that people trying to force everything to be one is trash.

Or, OR, people wanted the vanilla experience without min-maxers literally boycotting non-mage DPS in parties, and using meta for every aspect of the game. Back when cloth gear had agility on it.

>Outer Wilds
>Disco Elysium
>Omori
>Undertale
>most VN's
>all walking sims
boring overrated obnoxious trash for pseuds and faggots

>Planescape Torment
>Deus Ex
>Fallout 2
>Godhand
it's le old and le obscure i'm so le smart and based for liking it

>most JRPGs
Bloated, lazily designed, grindy, poorly written trash for either weebs or coomers or both.

Most people here hate me. I make them seethe with my correct opinions.

>they let
what did you want the devs to do about it? actively intervene ruining the entire point of a true classic experience?

if a dev is forced to or voluntarily censors their game they don't deserve your money

also games now that have dlc arent worth your money

all games should be required to have physical versions and digital versions should be cheaper

Attached: u mean shenanigans.jpg (761x459, 45.88K)

Mass Effect 2 isn't better than 1

Merge servers. It's not a PvP server if there's not even enough horde/ally 60s to raid, it's a PvE server.

>ruining the entire point of a true classic experience?
they already did this themselves, Classic isn't Vanilla and has unique changes. You're a stupid faggot, why do you argue like a jew?