This game is a misunderstood masterpiece. Change my mind

This game is a misunderstood masterpiece. Change my mind.

Attached: 30202023.jpg (220x254, 19.91K)

>answering every question with NANOMACHINES

Attached: [SubsPlease] Dr. Stone S2 - 02 (720p) [F4E9B9DF].mkv_snapshot_05.47_[2021.01.22_07.51.21].png (1280x720, 869.09K)

IT'S ORDEAL

armstrong did that too and you love him

armstrong was satire
MGS4 was straight faced and serious with the answers

If you think MGS4 is a masterpiece your mind is irreversibly fucked. It's not as shit as some make it out to be, but there's nothing really misunderstood about it and it's very flawed.

It's just cheesy like Twin Snakes, and I love every second of it.

>character has dysentery diarrhea in the middle of battle, prompting his CO to finger pin her nose and visibly waft his poo fumes away as bullets are whizzing by her
>she marries him 3 days later
I can't believe some of this shit is still real.

What even happens in this game? It wasn't needed

I'm no hero...never was.*depression guitar twang intensifies*

im tired of pretending v has better gameplay than 4

Attached: snail.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

>game
you mean movie

i actually liked it a lot too, some parts were eh, but when it was kino it was KINO

>kojima let his director buddy who is know for over the top action flick.
>direct his game’s cutscene
what the hell is he thinking?

2:1 Cutscene vs Gameplay ratio.

Attached: 3636.png (882x457, 434.06K)

Nah. It's spitting on Snake and just tortures him for the sake of it.

the gameplay has a few moments, it's a shame how ridiculously brief it is in comparison to the shitty story. Out of everything I thought the robot stealth in shadow moses was actually pretty cool. Liquid ocelot was a mistake and any game based on it was going to be stupid.

It's a joke of a game. Feels almost like an insult when you finally get some gameplay and then five minutes later that faggot Kojima puts yet another cutscene. I can't believe I bought a PS3 for this game. No wonder I quit consoles after that dust-collecting piece of shit machine.

/crawl

Everyone feels bad for Snake by the end of the game but you know Meryl is going through some shit mentally. Sees her ex-love aged significantly, uncle Coronel lied to her for years, leader of squad in active war zone that routinely gets decimated despite top training, obvious PTSD, nearly dies, has crazy shoot out with retard colleague who shits his pants on the regular, marries him within 3 days.

I'm actually surprised no one seemed to give enough of a shit about her to ask if she was doing okay. I mean those are some giant red flags she's trying to get attention for. You know she had a mental breakdown within the next month.

Attached: MGS4MerylPP.png (969x805, 839.17K)

This piece of literal shit.

Attached: Littlegray.png (1079x605, 586.59K)

Agreed.

People say it’s bad because the story is cringy and full of holes, despite the fact that the entire series is like this.

ayy

The gameplay is pretty good, but even if you manage to skip every cutscene you still have to play Chapter 3

Attached: chap3.jpg (1280x720, 73.29K)

Act 1 and 2 are good, but are very heavy with the codecs/cutscenes that CONSTANTLY break up gameplay which is pretty great in these acts.