Got Yakuza 3, 4 and 5

>got Yakuza 3, 4 and 5
Kiryubros...I'm excited as fuck to play Yakuza again. I haven't played one since Kiwami 2 came out.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 56.6K)

Yeah all those great yakuza 3 memories like....playing golf

kys 0fag

Be careful not to get burnt out, they're all very long games if you try to do the side content.
Enjoy.

Attached: Kiryu patrols the local market with Mikio.png (598x616, 206.31K)

>Noooo my tiny niche franchise is popular now!!! This is a bad thing!!!!

i loved 3 and 4's golf, all the other versions since are inferior.

Yeah, after I 100% Zero it took me like a year before I had the willpower to 100% Kiwami 1. Never bothered with Kiwami 2 because frankly I hated the game outside the story.

Dragon Engine games had the best version of Darts, though.

You and all the other retarded 0fags killed judgment, so yeah, it's pretty damn bad. Now go die you worthless mouth breathing subhuman.

Nigga there is a sale on Xbox for 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2 & Like a Dragon aka all the Yakuza games I already played

>tfw on cooldown from 100%ing 5

3 made me quit the series
god I wish I only played 0 so I still had a good impression of yakuza & wasn't already jaded as fuck

I played 3 for the first time last year and I loved the game. I don't know why people were complaining.

yakuza 0 attention span

>can get Yakuza 3-5 for about $22
Worth it brothers?

Attached: 1399075656768.webm (478x478, 190.63K)

absolutely as long as it isnt your first one.

My first Yakuza game was 2 on the ps2 shut the fuck up and go kill yourself you should be happy that a franchise you like is getting the recognition it deserves.

My first game was 0 and I still loved it. I'm pretty forgiving of dated gameplay and stuff though since I'm older and most of the games I play are old anyway.

You'll flip out when you get to 5 its a huge fucking game

Way to deflect from the destruction your kind (0fags) have brought upon these games. KYS you are lower than garbage, you don't even qualify as human.

you should still play kiwami 1 and 2 before 3 then. the 2 play orders are release order or 0, k1, k2, 3, 4, 5, 6.