Do you love Elden Ring like this guy?

Do you love Elden Ring like this guy?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 160458.png (1465x946, 465.4K)

ywnbaw

Does he love Elden Ring or just hate his life?

No. I mean - I enjoyed it for what it's worth, but it's the worst FROM game out of the lot.

Also;
>I enjoy RPG's
>I'm a big fan of FROMSoftware.
I hope he doesn't think these are one and the same.

Attached: 1647079952863.jpg (1920x1080, 343.12K)

no but ive played the game just as long as him. havent beat it either, just killed mohg about to fight malenia.

Whats so impressive about this nolife nerd?
Fuck I want a gf so badly

>it's the worst FROM game
do you really think its a worse game than DS2? I loved ds2, did multiple playthroughs solo and with friends but imo ds2 is the weakest from game. The PVP in ds2 was the best in the series though hands down, I know its an unpopular opinion but its true for me. it had the best pacing and timing for rolls, dodges, weapons and estus

Attached: 1575056599306.jpg (300x300, 15.21K)

Good point, I kinda repressed Dark Souls 2.

Dark Souls 2 is probably the worst. I say probably, because I'm still not sure. I like both, but they're not the kinds of games I'd recommend someone.
As for PVP - if you take Souls PVP seriously, you're an idiot. The only part of Souls PVP that's GOOD, is Invasions. They're an unbalanced mess and have been in all the games, but they're unique and original and a lot of fun.

Attached: 1628935955609.jpg (1920x1080, 532.95K)

no, the open world whilst novel at first just becomes a complete slog and disincentives multiple playthroughs

I can't say whether or not it's objectively the worst FROM game but I did enjoy it the least out of all the other FROM games I've played. I had quite a lot of fun till the 40h mark since I loved exploring the world (but even then I already knew I liked the other games more) and everything after that was just downhill. I started to hate the dungeons, bosses weren't fun anymore, combat in general was starting to bore me, the story didn't interest me and my desire to explore the world was going away as well since there was nothing special/interesting to really find, it's just the same locations over and over again. A church with an Undead Bone Shard, a ruin that has stairs leading underground to a chest and maybe a mini-boss that's just a regular enemy given more hp or multiple of them, a catacomb with either skeletons or those small gargoyles with a lever to find to get to the mini-boss, etc.

Attached: 20220302210324_1.jpg (1920x1080, 821.86K)

Isnt this the guy that just made the steam sale thread? Kek

sure looks like it, nice sleuthing user :)

Yeah, they went super lazy with the world design. That being said, I don't necessarily think it's a problem with Open World and more with the way it was handled. I also feel like they stuck too closely to the old Dark Souls style instead of making something different like Sekiro. Which sucked because that style doesn't really lead well to an open world game, because it means you really need to explore much more than is really necessary if it's your first time playing, and because they were so lazy with the design, it feels really damn dull by the time you're past Liurnia.

The first time I played the game, I quit in Altus. Then just started invading non-stop and only played the game outside of Invading to make new builds for invading at different level brackets and areas.
I actually only completed the game recently due to the Seamless Co-Op mod, simply because co-op makes everything more fun.

Attached: 1632938157130.jpg (1920x1080, 319.4K)

As a person who also enjoyed all from software games since demon's souls I would argue dark souls 3 is the weakest in the series and not 2

>Then just started invading non-stop
Would've done the same if every 3rd invasion wasn't laggy as all hell for me. It pisses me off how their Netcode is still so awful.

Attached: 20220307192115_1.jpg (1920x1080, 314.59K)

Why's that?

Just off the top of my head:
>Weapon arts use mana
>mana in general
>spell casting was gutted compared to 2 which had a whole extra school called hexes
>every playthrough is the same due to the level progression being linear as shit with maybe 2 optional areas
>Massively cut content that would have made the game twice as good imo
>no troon coffin to change genders
>member ds1? here is every reference
Hope this helps, there are a myriad of other things too that some other user can probably put together but I will say that ds2 introduced a lot of things to the game which ds3 uses, and that's a good thing

Attached: 1655953684796.jpg (647x647, 97.34K)

>showing off your 'battlestation' like anyone gives a fuck

That's understandable, except for the troon coffin, don't get why you brought that up. The ds1 references are fine as well imo.

I just like being able to customise my character after I'm done making it
as for the references I just thought of another thing I don't like, the blacksmith andré somehow still existing when everyone else in the whole world is dead he somehow is still there, and I'll go as far as to put this in the memberberry category that and solaries armour

>only 250hours
and i stopped playing after the first month
also elden ring is mid af

Attached: 1655217309026.png (1572x723, 2.21M)

lol

Attached: 1630350921468.png (222x337, 104.48K)

Does this guy keep playing the game or did he get all the achievements and never launched the game again?

yea i know...but i quit the game so fuck u bungo

250 hours is like 2 playthroughs and some pvp, aint shit