When are we getting a proper Empire game? One like TIE Fighter where you stay loyal all the way through?

When are we getting a proper Empire game? One like TIE Fighter where you stay loyal all the way through?

Attached: vaderluke.png (800x689, 929.37K)

only chuds want that

>wanting to have fun being evil makes you a chud
???

I find myself disturbed that throughout all these years of different star wars games we have yet to gave one where you exclusively play as Vader.

Attached: This is the Jedi who will pierce the Younglings.png (901x765, 255.35K)

SWTOR

jesus, user, let the corpse of star wars rest already

You can play with AN Empire with (unfortunately)
and Idk, battlefront 2 campaigns (original of course) maybe? Had that one mode where you can get an Empire ending.
Maybe that Empire at War game.
kek, good filename.

Attached: 1615355249077.jpg (499x501, 42.48K)

The Empire is like the WW2 Germans. Never going to see a game without some moralfaggotry or some shit.

i always thought a game like mass effect that wasn't trying to be super epic trilogy would fit star wars well. i wouldn't even care if the combat was shit, just wanna ride speeders with my scoutbros and shoot the shit with imperial officers.

Battlefront let you play as an ordinay grunt and people still love it. I don’t get it why no one has the balls to create a similar game. It’s always some gay jedi story with the mandatory Vader boss fight.

disney knows what sells. (kinda) they know that people like lightsabers

Most of Star Wars aesthetics are ripped off from the Third Reich. They even named a planet after a German general

Attached: hoth.jpg (1368x960, 134.18K)

Haven't played it, but doesn't the new Star Wars Squadron game have a Empire Campaign?

>evil
The Empire did nothing wrong, though.

It’s a shame that the people’s motivation for joining the Empire or First Order wasn’t explored any further. I guess that makes it easier for the common consoomer to see them getting killed on screen when they are just evil drones.

>I guess that makes it easier for the common consoomer to see them getting killed on screen when they are just evil drones.
when i was a kid i thought they were mind controlled clones just like how Palpatine did in the Clone Wars

Didn't TFA show that First Order stormtroopers were brainwashed child soldiers? Kinda weird that they set this tragic backstory up for them, only for Finn to be the sole defecting stormtrooper who slaughters all his ex-comrades without even trying to get them to join his side.

That's what Lucas was originally heading for with the introduction of Clone troopers, for the same reason as the whole Greedo thing on a grander scale, but he walked back on it immediately because the idea was unpopular.

I think it was in the expanded universe that mentioned it but most people genuinely believed in the Empire until something comically evil happened because le sith
Also the galaxy was 95% human or whatever so it was mostly uppity xenos rebelling

>go to an imperial recruitment centre
>join the ranks
>work your way up
>make such a name for yourself that iconic imperial characters request your aid eg Thrawn
>eventually do so well that you're invited to the emperors retreat on Naboo and meet the main man himself
BASED GAME.

Attached: Star_Wars_Galaxies_Box_Art.jpg (758x1037, 264.26K)

Obi-Wan was actually based as it showed Imperial support among normal citizens. This fellow liked them cause they brought order

Attached: Freck-KenobiPartIII.png (550x550, 346.61K)

Never because fighting for the Empire would be considered a political statement nowadays.
Case in point. Even if this is a troll there are actual people that respond this way.

It’s explained in the novel I think. TFA does really shoddy job at setting the backdrop for the whole trilogy. I don’t remember all the dialogue but I the whole brainwashing thing was probably mentioned once in the movie. I know it’s just a Star Wars movie but he starts killing his former friends way too easily considering his past.