Disney Magical World 2 Switch

Is this game any good? I was thinking about checking it out

Attached: 6483335_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpg (398x640, 85.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PPOtSq0Xkqk?t=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its like Animal Crossing right?

Is magical world 1 the one for Kinect?

no, thats a different one, the games in this series were on 3DS originally

either the most legit and sincere question on this board

Or a shill who's trying new techniques

either way the game is 10/10 GOTYEY, just make sure you choose Mickey instead of Goofey at the second to last boss, otherwise you get the shit ending.

Attached: output (53).jpg (512x512, 152.95K)

Is that really a thing?

and yes this is legit, what all can you do in the game?

The only redeeming quality is the bosses I would say, kinda like dark soulsy a little bit? By that I mean you gotta roll a lot but the cameos are fun and they do the different disney themes well.

It'll try to give you the experience of your choice matters too but genuinely its just the second to last boss where you gotta calm Elsa down or whatever her name is, then you gotta choose either mickey or goofey to freeze, If you choose goofey then the game ends with the "bad" ending, if you choose Mickey then the warmth of friendship thaws him out.... because Disney yknow

Anyway sorry for the spoilers but yeah, game is genuinely good and is worth a buy i'd say

Just be prepared for a lot of walking between bosses

Attached: output (18).jpg (512x512, 97.24K)

I've been looking for a relaxing game, was gonna play no mans sky but I had that from gamefly for over a year and ended up quitting a few weeks back because I couldn't figure out how to plug things up to the biofuel reactor.

That, and it was months since I last played it. Also I heard FE Three hopes is shit

It's just certain people being overreactive morons as per usual. The majority are fine with Hopes and like the game.

100% Disney Magic world 2 smacks them both out of the water. I'd say its in my top 10 just for the mechanics.

for the price too, I'd say play it before anything else, you won't regret it.

Attached: output (47).jpg (512x512, 117.41K)

Thanks, will have a look, probably try NMS again after I find it for sale.

By the way, whats with the images?

My wife (Forma de Belle)

Attached: 23_Belle_-_DMW.jpg (540x642, 41.8K)

what is that character? not creepy at all

youtu.be/PPOtSq0Xkqk?t=53

The other guy is trolling you, but I'll give you a real answer: Thanks to the developer, this game is surprisingly high quality. If you're the type of person to be interested in its premise, you'll absolutely enjoy playing it.

Yeah it's like animal crossing right? I'm interested, originally thought it was just a game for girls

From what I know It's a bit more game-y and less dripfeed dailies/sim. But it has most of what makes Animal Crossing fun, like different characters, homes, and costumes etc. I've been interested in it myself for a while.

Ah got it, I'll give it a try, like I said, I coudln't get into no mans sky, doesn't seem like my kind of game right now

Is this the manbaby thread or are you guys just d*sney fanatics

I'm trying to figure out a game worth playing is all.

These images are from my brain

don't listen to the others either, game is straight up 10/10 action rpg

the bosses are sick too

Go get McFucked by the burger king you fucking Donald Duck admirer

Attached: output (42).jpg (512x512, 141.09K)