This is the power of a fixed camera

Attached: ayesha.jpg (2048x2048, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDGsYat1EYE
youtube.com/watch?v=EVcc16o0SaY
youtube.com/watch?v=iRTNAUvhc6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at the cows. Do it now.

Attached: Atelier-Ayesha-Plus-The-Alchemist-of-Dusk-Screen-3.jpg (555x250, 73.63K)

Wilbell best girl

The best and most heterosexual atelier.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDGsYat1EYE

never played it but this track is great
youtube.com/watch?v=EVcc16o0SaY

TOTORI OWNS AYESHA
FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU DUSKCUNT

>best game in the series
>doesn't get a discount
>is sold at 40 buxxx
fuxxx
All pre 2018 Gust games have great OST's.
youtube.com/watch?v=iRTNAUvhc6c

>pre 2018
what happened??

It's less the fixed camera and more the muted color palette and melancholy atmosphere. Arland looked a lot less unique in most places.

I think they lost people. They began using other female singers that aren't as good, they don't even do actual anime openings in their games. Sophie 2 was the only good game they've had in over 5 years. Koei Tecmo ruined them.

They just don't want different subseries to sound the same. They got Daisuke Achiwa and Haruka Shimotsuki back for Sophie 2 for instance and they didn't compose/sing for the Ryza games. But I feel there's still some good stuff there.

super intense lovemaking marital sexual intercourse in mating press position and deep unprotected nakadashi with leg locking and shared orgasm and deyurrification process with Ayesha

Attached: 1655472055615.jpg (784x560, 100.49K)

Nah Ryza 1 was garbage. The music there was passable at best. The best thing to come out of that was a cancelled Nights of Azure 3 character, Lila. But it sold due to sheer shitposting of ass everywhere. The original Sophie was even worse outside the OST and don't get me started on the non canon "all stars" one. Or Blue Reflection. God I hate Tecmo so much.

this but with Wilbell

Attached: wilbellReward.png (820x228, 362.01K)

I thought you were just talking about the music.

On this case both! Hopefully we get more games like Sophie 2 and less shit like Ryza.

>I'll stay with you forever Ayesha!
>fucks off with another protag in every game
Whorebell.

I just want Mana Khemia 3. Everything past Dusk have been shit or average at best.

I'm not a big fan of Ryza 1 but as you said, the first Sophie was even worse and to me so was Escha & Logy, so it's not really a matter of recency. Sometimes they experiment and it doesn't pan out.

Its subtle commentary on Lesbian bed death.
The only happy end for gay girls is lesbian conversion

And that's a good thing cause we got some Wilbell/Shallotte out of it.

>Mana Khemia 3
I'll take things that'll never happen for 600 alex!

>Escha & Logy
I think they wanted the male mc back really badly but they just sorta bankrupted themselves. Also that anime. What the fuck were they thinking?