"tranny" game

>"tranny" game
>40% off
top kek

Attached: FV9OVFjUUAAV1Gv.jpg (720x900, 91.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Kupobro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excellent post, user.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Any Forums hates this game so much? I know nothing about it except it's another indie RPG game based on depression or something.

Thanks, i try really hard to bring the highest quality posts to my favorite subreddit on the redditnet.

That's basically why, it's an indie rpg with depression and horror themes that found a fanbase of 12 year olds, e.g. instant contrarianism
It's actually ridiculously high quality for an rpg maker game but that won't stop people

this is a SEQUEL and black souls turf, simple as

Attached: 1654321198649.png (500x478, 294.25K)

Yo the straights have our own flag now?
I’m gonna hang the Hetero flag on my wall, black and white is the coolest one too

the typical Any Forumsirgin instinctually associates light pastel colors with trannies and immediately starts seething and frothing at the mouth as a pavlovian response

also i'm trans btw to give you some perspective

Attached: fdgdgdfd.jpg (975x1171, 162.63K)

Chuds eternally BTFO

Gives off the impression that it's a tranny game since it's an Earthbound-looking game with an anime aesthetic with themes of depression. It doesn't have any trannies in it and it's less about depression in general and more about loss. It's pretty gay, but that's because the dev is a shotacon. Decent enough game as far as RPGmaker games go but it goes on for way longer than it has to and the finale kind of paints one of the characters as a genuine psycho.

>"or what?"

Google super straights
it was a thing on tiktok that young adults were adopting and it instantly got the axe.

Nice OC

Attached: basil-basil-omori.gif (498x498, 418.8K)

Does the switch version have content the steam version doesn't have?

Basil is even more obviously female than Kurapika.

unfair why does the op get an extra 1% off

I like monochrome and I really do not like being associated with pastel colors
I remember that it had the colors of the grindr logo so that was funny

>anime = tranny
>depression = tranny
this board is beyond salvation
if something like evangelion came out today Any Forums would call it tranny

In case you haven't noticed Any Forums is full of Brazilians and consoloids

tbf, the modern western evangelion fanbase has a metric fuckton of trannies in it

What the other anons said. You have to wonder how these obsessive spammers act around actual people irl, not even just trans people.

Your sale was only 39% off? That's weird, I got a coupon that added 1 extra percent to the 40% discount and I don't know why.

anybody want to gift me the game for dmc hd collection steam key? I can give you sfv and a wargame on top of it if you want but you gotta go first because I'm an angsty bitch

Attached: 1655267343196.png (512x512, 178.38K)

contrarian retards who think they're cool for hating a popular game and project their tranny obsession into their posts even the game literally has none
Yeah, it has a Boss Rush mode and pic related is playable

Attached: 1628473542718.gif (498x459, 341.9K)

Yes
Also MSRP is $10 above Steam so...

Yes. Case in point, Shinji is your typical Yamato Nadeshiko, the ideal Japanese woman. While Asuka is hotheaded and desires to be treated as an adult, much like your average man. The subtext is definitely there, and Anno knew what he was doing. If anything it was a calculated assault on young men's minds with the purpose of turning them into crossdressers that Anno could then hit up on Instagram when the site eventually came out.

my steam btw steamcommunity.com/id/Kupobro/