Capcom Fighting Collection

How are you liking it?

I saw Pocket Fighter and was hoping to raise my own little fighter like back in the day, but it's just the arcade port...

Attached: cap.jpg (616x353, 115.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1685750/Capcom_Fighting_Collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not even out

Steam version is out
store.steampowered.com/app/1685750/Capcom_Fighting_Collection/

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (1920x1200, 990.46K)

I downloaded on PS4 from the store and even hit the extra art and songs. I bought the bundle which also came with the 30th anniversary with all of the Street Fighters with it. Looking great so far.

Attached: 53F746A5-8904-47C4-ADA3-14BC29C5EB49.jpg (1292x1329, 731.03K)

Downloaded it. Played for an hour and realized I am trash at fighting games, and derive no pleasure in playing against cpu's.

Funny yet fitting how this ended up shitting on the more hyped Sonic collection.

What's that netcode like baby

You Just Know

no such thing as a bad netcode

I play these games on fightcade, if you enjoy them come say hi

This is true. When people weren't enjoying SFV because of the laggy online games then someone made a mod that introduced GGPO rollback netcode and suddenly it worked great for everyone but then Capcom patched it out and put in their own proprietary rollback netcode that doesn't work nearly as well it turns out that none of that actually happened because there's no such thing as better or worse methods and implementations of connecting players together online.

This is why you don't buy this type of collection that only have arcade versions.
Just emulate the console versions which have different modes so that you can have at least some fun even if you are bad at fighting games.

Attached: PocketFighters.jpg (2560x1440, 802.97K)

Cool, she said the thing. Fuck snowflakes.

>mfw I’m on holidays for 2 weeks and can’t play it

FUCK

Go fuck yourself. Fightcade is shit.

Shoo shoo Capcom

>just came out
>less than 700 people playing it on the entire planet on PC
>$40 for some shitty roms with rollback
>claims to be a collection of capcom fighters, but is just Darkstalkers with a couple of other games
>no powerstone, no rival schools, no star gladiators, etc...

Nobody gives a shit about fighting games on PC.

What are the PlayStation numbers?

fuck the Darkstalkers faggots, the real travesty here is Cyberbots. You can use codes to unlock the hidden boss mechs, but you won't have their canon pilots and story modes and fucking Z-Akuma is console exclusive.

I'm not even going to play it since I play everything on fightcade. I go it so I have the artwork legally

Never played Darkstalkers… but goddam it’s fucking good