Please name some games set in a post apocalyptic setting that are more realistic than fallout

Please name some games set in a post apocalyptic setting that are more realistic than fallout.

Attached: XoOPzZD.jpg (606x598, 111.58K)

There aren't any because post-apocalyptic fiction is inherently unrealistic

Nobody wants a game where a brief period of free for all jackassery settles down into tribal reconstruction focused on relearning the basics of successful small scale societies and the biggest threats are the weather, starvation, dehydration and illness.

breath of the wild

Kenshi

You just described NEO: Scavnger, kind of.

Retard.

>Nobody wants a game where a brief period of free for all jackassery settles down into tribal reconstruction focused on relearning the basics of successful small scale societies and the biggest threats are the weather, starvation, dehydration and illness.
that was fallout 1 and 2. they were post-post apocalyptic.

I could tolerate everything looking run down and shitty 200 years later if they could only REMOVE THE STRAY PAPERS AND MILDEWED GARBAGE FROM THE GOD DAMN FLOORS

Sweet argument bro

Actually this character specifically is in a brahmin pen as it's her job to clean up after the animals. Logically she'd use a shovel but this is the closest animation they could give her. No time nor budget to give her a totally custom animation for her one job.

Attached: 1630479282486.png (480x480, 109.51K)

Wasteland 3

Nier Automata

Shin Megami Tensei

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei III_ Nocturne - Part 13 - Ongyo-Ki 30-55 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 915.33K)

Dumbass.

Why can't I get into Fallout 4? I've played NV and 3 over 1000 times each but I can't start a new FO4 game for the life of me. Checking the Nexus even the mods suck.

Attached: 1646420846958.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Voice acting. Its honestly why I couldn't get into breath of the wild. I prefer a wall of text and I'll make the voice up in my mind.

Realism is boring.
>walk into radioactive area
>vomit your guns out
>slowly rot from the inside out for two weeks
>then die

Attached: 7f5eda18e8c2e82d74fddcc5f73f4a646.png (800x600, 491.78K)

I blame the dialogue wheel.

It's a decent shooter, but it doesn't have good rpg elements. And the perks are mostly lame.

call of duty cold war

>vomit your guns out
fuckshitfuck, not my guns

>playing call of shitty
>in 2022

Attached: 1584482335889.jpg (223x251, 6.2K)

They compensated too much for the shitty settlement system, even with mods it's a lot to be desired.
Instead of giving every area a unique story they relegated the player to "make your own story fucko" and plop you in empty space, the game is unironically soulless.

>200 years after bombs drop
>people living in rubble filled buildings
>with skeletons
>in 200 years no one decided to get rid of the skeletons or bury them or rob their bones or anything and no one bothered to clean the place up
todd........

I think the only place this makes sense in is DC, where there's constant Super Mutant armies patrolling and killing things on sight. However, Fallout 3 really doesn't feel like it takes place 200 years after the bombs fell.

Attached: your_humble_spymaster.webm (460x258, 994.52K)