The Real Sonic Origins

The Real Sonic Origins.

Attached: Picsart_22-06-23_22-03-25-828.jpg (3128x1748, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1xaT_CNqd8w3GAZSJdoz3PBRcJKjWRTN0/view
mega.nz/folder/VC8m3KKK#1uPokCSWN83wy4Uz2TeaPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, cybershell

how the tables have turned

didn't he make a video talking about how great origins looked, poor guy

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2022.06.23 - 22.59.42.98.png (1360x768, 94.77K)

Tranny shit.

How do I change the ost to sonic cd restored? It doesn't let me change it to japanese

Eggman is fucking dead.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2022.06.23 - 23.08.59.05.png (1360x768, 108.85K)

drive.google.com/file/d/1xaT_CNqd8w3GAZSJdoz3PBRcJKjWRTN0/view
>Simply drop the data folder into your SCD-R & Knuckles mod's folder and hit yes to replacing any files. Or just load it as a mod, with the shiny new .ini I added.

>didn't he make a video talking about how great origins looked
All e-celebs are faggot shills just regurgitating talking points from reddit and twitter.

that mega link didn't have sonic cd restored

Thanks man you own

I apreciate it my good man.

mega.nz/folder/VC8m3KKK#1uPokCSWN83wy4Uz2TeaPA
Are you sure?

It's called emulation

>le e/\/\uL8tR Ree-pLy!

Attached: 1653192104949.jpg (500x549, 68.83K)

the only songs that matter are launchbase and icecap

Anyone else notice that in the classic mode of Sonic 1 GHZ Act 1 has a badnik that is seemingly misplaced and will hit you if you run through the level normally?
Only version of the game where I've seen this so far. It's not in the anniversary mode either.

Saw this MEGA but forgot to DL it earlier, appreciated brother.

Classic Mode is just the same 16:9 Taxman port with borders to replicate 4:3. I wouldn't be surprised if that was due to any minor changes Taxman made in the initial development process since he never intended the ports to be played in 4:3 since the whole purpose was making the originals widescreen.

Yeah, the lack of slowdown gave away that it wasn't an emulation.
I just found that noteworthy, I'm sure a bunch of other things are out of place that I wouldn't personally notice, I only notice that because I know my particular route to getting a 25 second GHZ time, and this is the first time in all the versions of Sonic 1 where I've been like "wtf that shouldn't have happened" in GHZ.

the video was basically
>This will always be worse then stuff like AIR or emulators but it's good to have these mobile ports finally released and a bunch of kids are into sonic because of the movie that are too dumb to know about the better options so this seems like a decent middle ground

if he continues to shill for it even after it's been revealed to be as fucked up as it is then that's another story

only one of them works on linux

Attached: index.png (256x256, 58.86K)