Any Forums autism thread

Attached: 34a9f84997e10cf20ec13d1cb18858eb--latest-games-wii-u.jpg (736x694, 69.16K)

Unironic centrists are even worse than fanboys

I want to be hated though

>visiting Any Forums

Attached: image_2022-06-23_215008854.png (175x288, 74.88K)

Lol, no. A real gamer has one single system and plays the shit out of it.

Why do consolefags still cope anyway? PC gets all the Sony exclusives, Xbox stuff comes to game pass, and you can just emulate the 3-4 good games Nintendo put out over the last decade.

Consoles are just overpriced and underpowered platforms where you'll never get good discounts on your games and are forced to pay for your internet a second time.

Only consolefags say shit like this.

I don't own a console but it's funny to see people seething about a game not being exclusive anymore like his game in library would magically disppear because of that.

My only stance is that I hate tribalism. I literally don't give a fuck about what you like or prefer, shut the fuck and die.
What I hate even more is when they convert their tribalism into worship, and can't acknowledge flaws in whatever they worship.
Also, mindlessly riding hype/hate bandwagons is retarded.
The good part of Any Forums, is the small rush of dopamine that I get when I find similar minded people.

>tribes good
>me support billionare corporation over other billionare corporation
>grug so smart
nigger

boskeletonrp

I have a PS4 why would I need anything else?

A real "gamer" knows what they like so well that they can evaluate the general offerings of the hardware options provided and make a purchase determination from there. They arent frivolous with their money, likely wait a little bit or do extensive research before making a purchase, and go with one MAYBE two consoles. For the real "gamer" it's not just "how many games", but "how many games look fun enough for me to want to buy the platform to spend the money to play the games on them". In other words, real "gamers" have standards and, usually, refined taste and understanding of their personal likes and dislikes in a game based on their experience. Even to the point where watching a couple of 5 minute or less gameplay videos is enough to adequately determine whether a game is worth buying to them (because they know what the like and don't like that well). This also goes for the determination of building or buying a pre-built PC with the intention of using it as a primary means to play video games.

What OP is talking about is a real "consoomer". Likely for them, it's "more games means good" by default. For them, it's likely more fun to talk about the games they have (especially when the game is "alive" in the community) than actually play them. Also it's more fun to talk about how many games/ROMs/consoles,emulators, etc, they have access to and how big their backlog of unfinished games are then playing and finishing the games they have.

Tl;dr OP pic isn't a "real gamer", it's a "heavy consumer who still doesn't know (maybe doesn't want to know) what they like".

I'm poor, nigger.

Nobody asked PClard. Go back to playing mobas and valorant on your overpriced soulless work machine

Attached: 1654961709654.jpg (1080x1005, 117.19K)

Only a fanboy would buy things they don't need - like knock off PCs - to prove they're not one.

Snoy fans seems worse then anything on this board so I'll go with xchads and pcfaggots

>a real gamer
stopped playing new games 20 years ago

Can you even call yourself a gamer if you don't have a Bluetooth buttplug?

I'd say everything that's been spammed the past few days.

-vidya butts
-tifa face
-rhymin' emote
-blacked belldelpine

Also frogs and soijacks by default

switch pro for steam games
dual shock 4 for playstaion emulation
xbone controller as a backup or for anything else

Attached: 1487651632770.jpg (343x491, 49.43K)