SO MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE NEWS

>SO MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE NEWS
>WE’RE PARENTS NOW, WE GOTTA BE MORE RESPONSIBLE, SET A GOOD EXAMPLE, ALL THAT BULLSHIT.
>I’M NOT KEEPIN UP WITH IT AS MUCH AS SHE DOES. SO ONE DAY, SHE COMES IN, AND SHE SAYS, “DID YOU SEEEE WHAT ACTIVISION BLIZZARD DID?!”
>YEAH, I SAW! I’M FUCKIN THRILLED!
>BEEN RIDING THE HIGH EVER SINCE!
>DO YOU KNOW HOW SANE I FELT WHEN GOT THE NEWS?
>DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO WOW?
>OF COURSE THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ALL THOSE PRICE TAGS ON DIABLO ARE FUCKING WOMEN AND MAKING EM KILL THEMSELVES!
>NOW, DON’T—
>*heh*
>DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I’M NOT SAYIN’ THAT I WANTED ALL THOSE PEOPLE TO GET TREATED THAT WAY. I GOTTA DAUGHTER, NOW!
>YOU KNOW HOW FUCKIN MAD I WOULD BE IF SHE GREW UP, I WATCHED HER HAVE AN INTEREST IN THIS SHIT, AND I DIDN’T SAY, “NO, THAT SHIT’S DUMB,” THE ENTIRE TIME SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT IT, THEN SHE GETS TO WORK AT BLIZZARD AFTER YEARS OF LOVIN ‘EM, AND SOME DUDE WITH AN INHALER DRINKS HER FUCKIN BREAST MILK? I’M GONE!
>I AM IN PRISON OR DEAD UNLESS I’M TOO OLD TO WALK INTO THAT BUILDING.
>I’M JUST NOT SAYING ANY OF THAT IS GOOD, I’M SAYING IS THAT I’M HAPPY THE MASK GOT PULLED OFF! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!
>IT’S LIKE I WON THE LOTTERY! EVERY TIME I THOUGHT OF STRANGLING THESE PEOPLE WAS CORRECT!
>IT’S OUTSTANDING!
>I MEAN, THINK OF THESE PEOPLE COMIN’ OUT THEIR SILICON TOWERS WITH THEIR FUCKING STARBUCKS FOAM STICKING TO THEIR GROOMED BEARDS THAT STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT
>WITH THEIR HIPSTER FLANNEL AND THEIR OBNOXIOUSLY SHAPED GLASSES, GOTTA PRIDE PIN ON THEIR SHIRTS TO THROW EM OFF THE TRAIL
>PULLING UP TO WORK IN A FUCKING MINI COOPER OR SOMETHING
>THEN THEY GET UP ON STAGE LIKE SOME NERD PASTOR AND TELL EVERYONE TO GO FUCK EMSELVES AS PEOPLE CHEER FOR A NEW OVERWATCH GIRL THEY CAN CRANK IT TO
>CAN’T MAKE A GOOD UPDATE TO SAVE THEIR LIVES!
>IT’S LIKE CHRISTMAS! EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE!
>THESE THOUGHTS ARE NORMAL! THEY’RE BAD PEOPLE!
>ONLY PROBLEM’S THAT I WANTED TO KILL EM BEFORE KNOWING ALL THAT!

Attached: 1864B829-B202-4454-A01A-E41C7DA75183.png (1471x1080, 556.11K)

tldr

Bill Burr is weak now

this bald faggot is the most overrated comedian of our time. and his wife is a beast

now do norm

Bill Burr was never good, it was always milquetoast opinions said loudly with funny voices mixed in so Americans would know when to laugh.
He's basically crotchety old man George Carlin but updated for even dumber audiences.

bill burr makes dane cook look like a delightful apertif after a steak dinner but i'm all about bald visibility so i gotta give my man a pass because he reps the B in LGBT (bald)

He has a bit in a special that is probably five years old at least now, where he talks about comparing dictators/tyrants kill counts to sports, and it makes the audience super uncomfortable. That makes it way funnier.

Bill Burr is one of the best comedians. Don't fucking dare responding to me without at least one you think is better.

Norm Macdonald.

He's not funny anymore but his old stuff is great

This is an acceptable answer.
His old stuff alone makes him one of the GOATS but even his new stuff is better than just about any other living comedian.

>his new stuff is better than just about any other living comedian.
His new stuff is basically just licking nigger boots while regurgitating his wife’s opinions
>MUH KYLE RITTENHOUSE WAS A FUCKING RACIST!!!!
>PEOPLE WHO DONT WEAR MASKS ARE ASSHOLES!
What a sad little cuck

>In light of recent events, Polygon has made a list of the worst places to work in the games industry as a woman.
>Of course, Blizzard is ranked as the worst. And this is across every position. They actually said it’s the worst place
>This flies in direct conflict with the New York Times, which claims the worst job a woman can have is one
>as a crackwhore

>Several organizations have also either sprung up or offered their help to women who were the victims of harrowing sexual assault.
>They offer counseling and group therapy, and even provide lodging for women who need to get away from abusers.
>They’re also great places to meet women who don’t talk back.

Attached: 9F3A05CC-2519-4520-B14C-5AD5D0324B97.jpg (750x735, 456.79K)

9/11

Attached: 1484361915_00063.jpg (1280x720, 59.01K)

i dont like bills standup or angry rants

peak bill is his stream of consciousness on his podcast about random bullshit

No offense man but I'm not reading all of that

He was good for this brief window, maybe 10 years ago. It was his angry rants, that weren't even necessarily funny that were pretty great. But yeah now he's fucking terrible and it's embarrassing, but those few moments are still good

I never found out why people thought he was funny. He's just yelling. That isn't funny. Isn't he also married to a nigger?

Based norm

Rodney Dangerfield

He was pretty decent before he married a sheboon and got watered down by the inevitable result of living with a nigger all day

>i liked him better when i thought he was an incel like me!
To each their own but his comedy really hasn't changed.

It literally has, retard. Are you going to sit and pretend that BLM talking points just snuck in on their own?