Is it gay to use a female avatar in a game?

Is it gay to use a female avatar in a game?

Attached: Genshin Impact main character female.png (770x1860, 1.05M)

It's only gay if she doesn't have sex with her brother.

No I like yuri

Only if you consider it gay to erp as a girl. Its basically the same thing.

No. Who the fuck cares.

Attached: sneed.png (2048x2048, 762.05K)

No, is gay if you like males. stop asking retard questions

Not when the only alternative is gayer

No, but it's gat to be non canon.

Somehow more gay than using a male avatar and doing a full bottom route.

And yet women never play as men. Strange

But that's gay too because you're pretending to be a lesbian

What does them being cute have to do with playing as them? it doesnt correlate. they are cute even if you dont play as them.

Why would it be?

The majority of women who play fujoshit games are women. There's no fucking way the majority of people who play shit like that gay dad dating sim on Steam are men.

I erp as a girl just because I'm lonely and I want people to pretend they like me

No because I want to dick lumine into the fucking ground

Coom games are different from regular games

Highly gay, need a maxie pad for you huge flappy vagina?

Attached: 1484591943784.jpg (600x728, 42.93K)

They really aren't.

Attached: 1344466016666.jpg (310x310, 32.8K)

coom in loom

What if, hypothetically, I weren't pretending?

You are misreading my post.

I play female characters because I like to control women.

Yes, real men play real men, like Aether.

Attached: 1634618719816.jpg (612x902, 111.92K)

Yes if you don't make games. No exception.

Oh, so are you saying that you're actually a lesbian?

Attached: 87208913_p0.png (1088x1499, 1.18M)

My justification is simple, if I'm going to be playing a character for an extended period of time, I'd prefer the ass I'm staring at to be female.

Yes. Hypothetically. Not hypothetically.

Attached: fruit of the loom.png (2004x1320, 300.26K)

???
more cute things on screen = better experience
not hard to figure that one out

youre wrong, girls love playing as men. it's one of the reasons tlou2 didnt do so well actually, because they liked playing as joel and taking care of a girl. games like horizon zero dawn with female protags are always played by men

This. Every single time I play a game where you can create a female character, I usually do so and end up feeling more attached to her than I do any of the love interests. I usually avoid doing anything with romance in the game too if it can be helped.

I see

wow he's so manly and masculine. i'm only turned on by feminine features (because im straight) so theres no way i would ever kiss and hold hands with him. just wouldnt happen. totally wouldnt cop a feel of his butt either, because its a mans butt and im NOT gay.

Only if you self insert. But if you self insert you're already a fucking faggot so it's a moot distinction.

It was four or five days after Timmy Baterman watched Fate/stay night, when Margie Washburn seen Timmy walking up the road in a dress and kneehigh socks, calling himself "Zoe Hoshikawa Nightstar." As time went by, lots of folks saw Timmy walking back and forth showing his penis to little girls in women's bathrooms. But it was Margie who finally came to some of us menfolk and said it had to be stopped. She knew it was an abomination. Us men sat down, talked it out. Then we got into my car and went over to the baterman place to take care of it. One way or the other.
The person who watches anime ain't the person who comes back. It may looks like that person, but it's ain't that person. Ain't human at all. The Japanese knew that. They stopped watching it when the anime went sour. Don't think about watching it, the anime is autogynephilic. Sometimes... gay is better.

Attached: jud.jpg (1200x676, 145.38K)

Nah is just because of my fetish of autogynephilia, there would be zero differences with other fetish

Attached: 1650414049535.jpg (1027x1600, 754K)

They are, in fact they're wildly better.

Does this apply to every day life too, if not why not?

>youre wrong, girls love playing as men.
no i don’t faggot

Women don't play video games, in return, they don't nake games for themselves. There is no female protagonist game that is made by females as the majority.