Do you like South Park games Any Forums?

Do you like South Park games Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig&t=37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Shut up.

They're fun, modern south park is hit or miss to me personally, but the games they've made are usually fun 30 hour experiences.

Both of them are good. SoT is a more well rounded game, but But Whole has more engaging combat and boss fights. SoT has the better setting, fantasy > capeshit.

Yes. Also they were right in this scene.

I enjoyed stick of truth alot, never played the sequel, I used to have the quiz show N64 game but I didn't play it that much

youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig&t=37s

South Park was never good

South Park was always good.

South Park was never but also always good.

South park is peak reddit

South Park has it's moments.

Yes.now go suck bbc jew

South Park is kino

South Park is peak Any Forums.

South Park is and was always never, maybe

The creators of South Park seem to be the kind of dudes who show up to Coed parties in their 40's.

They're pretty funny so I don't really care what they do in their free time, as long as they make me laugh.

Obsidian should make a family guy rpg next

>this is literally reality now
>men who haven't even taken HRT are comleting in womens sport for free wins
clown world

>Making an episode with Pewdiepie
>Referencing mainstream "geek culture" like magic the gathering/ table top gaming
>Feminist faggotry
>Desperately clinging to relevancy by making episodes about current topics. Specifically aimed at teenagers and young adults.
These guys come off as complete faggots who wish there were still 20. Worst of all they're not funny.

>

Stick of Truth was a genuinely great game. The battle system got laughably broken by endgame, but hey, that's a lot of RPGs.
Fractured But Whole was soulless garbage by comparison. The comedy was shit and you can tell it went through a corporate boardroom for approval.