>2022
>this is still the best open-world sandbox game of all time

Why?

Attached: saints row 2.jpg (256x320, 47.61K)

because it was made in the era before the soul of games where stripped away

I just want a Saints Row 1/2 clone nowadays, Volition completely forgot about what made the first two games fun.

Because it's not

no it fucking isn't. GTA was always better than this shitty nigger knock off. GTA4 is better

Dude, San Andreas is good, but SR2 has far better QOL.

Attached: san andreas box.jpg (640x800, 385.44K)

lol
lmao even

twitter

If you could switch one member from each gang with another, who would you switch? I'm talking Grove Street and 3rd Street.

>2022
>still no fucking PC patch despite Volition saying they'd honour IdolNinja's dying wish

Fuck this timeline.

Ryder and Pierce, feel like that would lead to interesting shakeups in both games.

No time for that, the NEW 3rd Street Saints need to rob some hoes to file their tax return form.

they also indirectly confirmed that if the reboot flops they're killing the patch too

WHAT
Post a source right now, fucking hell.

so some retards where saying the reboot sucks because you could not have crazy big boobs like saints row 2 and saints row 3 so i went back to saints row 2 you could not have big balloon tits like saints row 3 its more like the reboot boobs size

Attached: 1598520970778.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

>the SR2 patch is held hostage by the success of the new game
>if it fails, they'll go "I guess the fans didn't want it hard enough :^)"

Absolutely devilish.

alright, let me see if I can find it

i hate nu-volition so much. they're the ones who should have died of cancer instead of idolninja

Attached: FV3xWcdWQAEmIw1-orig.jpg (1035x582, 124.68K)

Yeah I can see it, with Ryder you got Shaundi whos also a pothead and with Pierce he could be a further push into the music thing. Peobably still roast him for his music in the car.

you dont have it you fucking fool you made it up

The only sandbox games I have enjoyed (as an adult) are GTA 3 and Vice City. I find Saints Row 2 to be pretty barren and shallow, but it's still better than something like San Andreas which tries to be more of an immersive RPG and fails.
The Saints Row games after 2 are irredeemable abortions with unfunny writing. At least SR2 has some decent characters.