Danganronpa

What the FUCK was his problem
I had legit forgotten about his autism. And I thought Kokichi in V3 was retarded but he is also pretty up there

Attached: tell them naegi.png (500x500, 201.68K)

>What the FUCK was his problem
He's a faggot that wears glasses.

He's an arrogant faglord that got so bored hanging around plebs he had to fabricate an elaborate murder ploy where you should have had the most easily solved murder ever

He is a horrible character just like the entire cast of 1, can't believe people forgot how bad it is compared to 2.

He is a parody of ((them)), what did you expect?

He's gigabased and treated worst girl like the trash she is.

It's not my fault I have poor vision

Attached: latest.png (346x532, 106.99K)

>is mad at one of the best characters
him, kyoko and celeste were the only characters in that game with any sort of brain. they dont need to be nice to you to be written well

his fat version in 2 was so based it really should have tipped me off immediately that it wasn't actually him

Hid backstory of him fighting his siblings to be the rightful Togami heir is put in his free time events, which most people wouldn't do since he's a snob, so they just assume he's spoiled and entitled when the reason he's stuck-up is due to gighting for his position.

I am not mad. I am just wondering what the FUCK was his problem

He's a cliche like most of 1's cast, doesn't help that he's an exposition dump character like kirigiri but she gets more characterization at least.

Honestly putting most of the characterization behind free time events sucks, especially when you're doing it the first time and you don't know who's going to die next.

TELL EM NAEGI

fuck off danganautists
go back to your general

>Doesn't attempt to kill anyone in the first trial
>Manipulates the second trial to reveal who the smartest other players are
>Reveals Jack's identity so she can't hurt anyone else, and isolates Toko so she's completely reliant on him
>Thinks stupid people are stupid, but still helps in the third investigation to stop a killer on the loose
>Fails to figure out the fourth trial only because he can't conceive of Aoi framing herself as a murderer in order to get insane revenge for Sakura appearing to have been driven to suicide
>Listens to reasonable arguments about the game being pointless and simply agrees to work with everyone else
>Intuits that Makoto is innocent in the fifth trial despite evidence to the contrary
>Does not want to have sex with a serial killer
>Fucks Aoi in the bad ending
Byakuya is the best of the rivals by a lot.

Attached: IMG_0332.jpg (497x1024, 159.95K)

He fucks her FIRST too

The chad himself

Attached: 1656033878150.jpg (1920x1080, 639.68K)

Am I the only one who felt that Byakuya was larping as being more intelligent than he actually was? He gave me the feeling he was a gigantic pseud

tell em, Naegi

Koichi was the least morally fucked one. He just played the part of a villian to get others to vote for his dead corpse to break the game

No, you're not alone. I mean he had a good education and some smarts but was nowhere near Kyoko's level nor had the protagonist advantage

Why do Japs love these types of characters? I will never understand how such a polite and formal society that’s obsessed with not coming of as rude or disrespectful falls in love with the most obnoxious cunts in media. It especially drives me insane when the game expects me to feel sorry for these awful douche bags

Attached: 404AC40C-4FDB-4061-9611-7B800C0911F1.jpg (320x384, 22.24K)

Ever character in 2 is just a mix mash of the characters in one while still somehow remaining one note and getting even less character development during the main story