Seperating the character from the actor

Can zoomers not tell the difference between fiction and reality? I've noticed on a few occasions lately people sending death threats to actors who play characters they don't like, for example the guy who played Jeoffry from Game of Thrones, the girl who played the villain in Shield Hero, Micah from Red Dead Redemption 2, Abby from The Last of Us, ect. Why does it seem like this happens more now than it did in the past? Are kids today really that detatched from reality?

Attached: f9vlaeuomx851.jpg (754x1121, 53.69K)

i just sent a death threat to anonymous
your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to the next post in this thread

frickin sweet lois free (you)s

Hi

Manchildren have easier access to communication with celebrities due to social media. Don't forget before social media they bullied the child actor who played Anakin in one of the Star Wars prequels to quitting acting all together.
They were like this before too.

>Why does it seem like this happens more now than it did in the past?
Because the internet lets every retard make themselves publicly known.

Fuck you.

This isn't a zoomie thing. Retards have been doing it for decades.

>zoomers
It wasn't zoomers who almost got Jar Jar's mocap actor to kill himself.

Attached: 983.png (200x261, 52.83K)

Well I think they're all retards but I can't outright deny that strange feeling that sometimes the actor seems evil DESPITE them playing a villain rather than because they're playing a villain. Kevin Spacey for example, Gary Busey. The toothless kid from Stranger Things, Rachel Maddow, etc

>Can zoomers
you couldn't even try and make a real post?
bait doesn't work if you tip your hand in the first sentence bro
sage

Attached: photo-1549492423-400259a2e574.jpg (554x1003, 96.82K)

I will listen to what you have to say after you stop getting angry at black people for existing in video games.

>Any Forums is a hivemind

Already trying to do damage control for Ezra, eh DC?

all actors deserve to be bullied

This isn't a thing

people still cant even separate message from the messenger so I'm not surprised

>celebrities go on social media with common folk
>get shittalked
>get mad because internet isn't their own personal validation chamber

Unfathomably based

You seem like an idiot. It happens less these days, but is more pronounced due to social media.

the retarded OPs get all the replies from angry anons. people need to sage more

I just think it's funny. Reminder the keeper of the door signed on for a pro-tranny video.
wonder where he is now

Attached: 1632994897911.webm (286x224, 174.68K)

I never heard about the shield hero thing

What shield hero thing? I know it exists and anime secondaries hated the first few episodes because it had an evil woman accuse the protag of rape so he starts calling her a bitch but did VAs get persecuted or something?

Pretty sure the jeoffry guy got a letter from george rr martin himself saying "congratulations, now everyone hates you."

>giving a shit about celebrities in the first place.
Eat my ass you fucking mega clown.

Attached: 1580862246031.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I mean... Ukrainian president was elected because he is an actor that played a good president in a tv show, with zero prior experience/achievements in real politics.

I don't know but sometimes actors being retarded faggots makes me enjoy their work less. Like Ron Perlman, for example.