Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

We're just about 4 and a half hours until Release Day (ET) DLC and such have also been leaked! Sothis is Queen!

Attached: file.png (1269x715, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev.com/quiz/13929085?fbclid=IwAR3wGbZJWroVF-J-uZHENs33Ik1XqJiLjSgjVTn5vpHp0Bk7pfiaD2bs86k
rentry.org/ozp8n#fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-2022
rentry.org/ozp8n
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m4xHogOjhfdRYywACT-ZHuexdiskAkPSE45soei5zeQ/edit#gid=146160821
mega.nz/folder/rmw3GRQR#yBKMCzPCEIwPWasrRfuPMQ
mega.nz/file/vU5ESBwC#u5zwtxjC8ktoJOH-2q4wDJkexsBgplHtHr_g_4_wA5w
youtu.be/rkux5h0PeXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP REPLYING TO THE EDELTROON

Our Father amongst the Saints, Archpriest Cyril of Nuvelle, Equal to the Apostles, and Enlightener of Brigid. It was his passionate rhetoric and holy writ that convinced the Khagan Khalid to turn around his heathen hoard back to Almyra. His Feast Day is celebrated on 25th of the Wyvern Moon.
Saint Cyril pray to Sothis for us!

Attached: B5A10B0C-25B6-463D-A5CC-55717AA010CE.jpg (906x1024, 101.88K)

Fire Emblem community, I'm sorry about the state of the fandom.
I am a sinner that actually enjoys 3 Houses and I am so sorry.

This is canon

Attached: 1656027369168.jpg (1200x1800, 209.09K)

Is the Emulator guide user still here? I have a couple questions I need to ask you on downloading three hopes.
Kinda important

I love Sothis

Attached: やおまい_97974224_p5-2.jpg (562x562, 96.23K)

his summer alt is fucking incredible, I still can't believe it exists

Release Day (ET) DLC?
I'm happy she's playable along with Jeralt, and Rhea finally.

Shit non-canon game made by butthurt dimicels.

ferdie and hubert a support? b support? i don't know

Attached: Screenshot (34).png (1396x666, 77.67K)

quotev.com/quiz/13929085?fbclid=IwAR3wGbZJWroVF-J-uZHENs33Ik1XqJiLjSgjVTn5vpHp0Bk7pfiaD2bs86k

Which Crest were you born with?

Dimitri doesn't need Frog, their ship got killed by Hopes.

I know

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-145840_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1080x2323, 1.54M)

I WANT TO GET OFF MR SHEZ´S WILD RIDE!

>UPDATE 1.0.1 and PRE-ORDER BONUS is OUT
- the pic is the pre-order bonus
>an owl will appear in your personal quarters
>talking to it will give you an Owl Feather
>it's not included with the physical edition
---
>FULL GAME NSP + UPDATE + BONUS is OUT
>Warriors: Three Hopes
- Ryujinx: WORKS
- Yuzu: doesn't work
>AMD GPU users or those reliant on Vulkan
- Use the experimental Ryujinx release mentioned in the guide, step #1
- Update to the latest version of the experimental release if you've downloaded it previously.
>Guide for the emulation + the NSP
rentry.org/ozp8n#fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-2022
---
>user's Fire Emblem Series Emulation/Modding Guide
rentry.org/ozp8n
- has all FE titles
- UNDUBs, translations, updates, DLCs, mods, patches, ROM hacks, randomizers, cheats and more
---
>datamine
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m4xHogOjhfdRYywACT-ZHuexdiskAkPSE45soei5zeQ/edit#gid=146160821
---
>FMV, Music and Texture Dump
mega.nz/folder/rmw3GRQR#yBKMCzPCEIwPWasrRfuPMQ
>Text Dump
mega.nz/file/vU5ESBwC#u5zwtxjC8ktoJOH-2q4wDJkexsBgplHtHr_g_4_wA5w

Attached: 1641241910270.jpg (1200x1871, 311.35K)

So what happens to Sothis in the "recruit" Byleth route? Byleth is seen actively fighting back against Sothis control the first time she transforms and Sothis takes control of her body to kill Shez
What convinces her to stop trying to kill Shez and Arval?

Forgot to put a period. Release Day is a couple hours ahead, but the Pre Order Bonus and Update have been leaked

Sothis is love

Attached: ecfd2310107fc7e5a89234f5b7acc7cf.jpg (1400x1400, 863.3K)

Rheafags are so ignorant of the game's lore that when characters in the game act based on it they think the characters are being manipulated or following "propaganda".

Just how warped are their fucking minds to have such a twisted view of the game's story holy shit

>KT hired Dimitrifags to make 3 Hopes
What the fuck sisters why wasn't I invited?!

love retards

Attached: 1656025661379.png (2190x1905, 1.88M)

I'm still surprised by him being a green unit

Attached: FVhwOzOUAAA7L0d.jpg (2000x1663, 295.34K)

>"lol Jeritza is a better professor than Byleth, he speedruns White Clouds!"
>Without guidance from the reincarnation of the Goddess the lords become retards who fall for Slither propaganda
Apologize.

Attached: 0f7c4cafcf0163f0d9741d2616ae7ff3.jpg (845x1200, 123.34K)

Killed by hopes
This is canon in all universes

Attached: Fire.Emblem_.Fuuka.Setsugetsu.full.2858952.jpg (1200x727, 121.71K)

Words of truth

Attached: noe_81681887_p11.jpg (749x732, 231.86K)

Oh right its midnight somewhere in Europe so they get the game now.

Attached: FV5rlu-UAAAlGy7.jpg (800x928, 162.76K)

Edelfags are so ignorant of the game's lore that when characters in the game act based on it they think the characters are being manipulated or following "propaganda".

Just how warped are their fucking minds to have such a twisted view of the game's story holy shit

Well, that much was obvious since he gets over himself even if you play chadleth

I really wish 3 houses only had CF. I get that it probably would have sold less, because bible thumping magatards wouldn't play something where the church is the villain, even though that's how it is irl, but they've been a blight on the fanbase.

Gay Sylvain

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1540x735, 430.15K)

Yep.

Attached: FVy2IHPaUAACPk6.jpg (1260x1680, 214.97K)

dumb user, that is also canon

Attached: 1604519896478.png (400x275, 36.4K)

>DLC and such have also been leaked
The fuck you talking about? Unfinished characters does not directly mean DLC.

Hopes is basically one big fuck you to the anti-Bylethfags

By that logic every lord ship was killed by Hopes

dimitri vs dimitri better be in the dlc

I doubt Hanneman and co will be excluded user

the edelgard deranged schizo reveals his true form

Attached: 1639822750781.jpg (1080x1444, 229.83K)

I really wish 3 houses only had AM. I get that it probably would have sold more, because blue lord megabros would play something where the empire is the villain considering that's how it is irl, but they've always been a boon on the fanbase.

What support

Anti-Bylethfags got so much more from this game than Bylethfags, but they were both getting meals

Kill yourself yuri degenerate

Can I play this game if I haven't played the first 3 houses? I only give a shit about musou

>Dev interview confirms the main plan for the story is for the player to lose Edelgard Kusakihara: It was one of the two paths in the Empire route—the one fans refer to as the “church route”: “Silver Snow”. We planned from the beginning to have house leader Edelgard as an opponent; afterwards, we had Koei Tecmo’s scripting team start work on the nitty-gritty of the other house leaders and the story of their respective routes. We originally envisioned the Black Eagles route to be the most difficult due to the fact that you lose the house leader.

Yokota: When we were talking about it, we thought it was such a crazy idea to have the player *lose* their main character whom they’ve been growing with this whole time.

Attached: 1655090976229.png (697x941, 346.7K)

This entire community HAS and will always be filled with cancerous subhuman trash that deserves no proper treatment. Enjoy your game without worry you piece of trash.

>get that it probably would have sold less, because bible thumping magatards wouldn't play something where the church is the villain,
Byleth and Edelgard restore the church after they literally find the Goddess.

Attached: Edelgard saves the church.png (2479x1538, 926.11K)

>What support
Yuri

edelgard is definitely islam

Sounds like a support with Yuri

Why is the edeltard even acting up, It's Claude (being a massive unthinking retard) Time now

Unironically this. The war doesn't even end properly in any route without Byleth.

How's it running on real hardware?
Emulated it at 3x res and the res seems to dip down pretty bad but the framerate seems good.
Waiting for Yuzu to be fixed though since Ryujinx shader generation and compilation takes forever for me.

>doesn't find the situation amusing
user... not everything has to be about relationship, sexuality and what tags you prefer fap to 24/7.

>we could’ve had an enemies to lovers support
Shez and Byleth are literally perfect for that

It's not gay if it's Yuri desu

What exactly is incorrect about this image?

>Anti-Bylethfags got so much more from this game than Bylethfags
Yeah, until they finally got their hands on the plot and realized Fodlan needs Byleth to function properly.

he always does this, he doesn't need a reason
a shame because we had pretty nice threads yesterday

>The Church actually tried to assassinate Edelgard
Maybe she does have a point after all...

Someone needs to draw Shezgod making love with Soileths girls for the purpose of procreation while Soileth dies of a heart attack in the background.

Sylvain is into it

I keep hearing that Hegemon Edelgard was datamined but that Thales is the final boss of AG? When do you fight Hegemon then? Or is she just a bonus playable character like Sothis?

>ベレトとエーデルガルトは激戦の末、人の上に立つ神なる存在を打ち倒した。
Reminder that there is no mention of "Rhea's tyranny" in the JPN text of Edelgard/Byleth. It said she was a divine being who stood above man, which points more notably to her position and otherworldlyness.

youtu.be/rkux5h0PeXo
>First 3H trailer is Edelgard asking the player if they will join her and recites dialogue from after the player chooses to join her in the war in the BE route

The dialogue in the trailer which is the original concept of the game is taken from after the choice to follow her in BE only. All these lines are never told in the other routes

Edelgard confirms that the crests are to blame for the injustices in Fodlan. The devs wanted everyone to see the exposition through Edelgard.

This proves that CF was the intended choice, if you chose anything else you made a mistake which is why you got a bad end with no true peace and sad credits songs

Attached: 1650668377794.jpg (1440x2429, 1.17M)

And 3Hopes Edelgard is literally Protestantism.

still a what if route
she is before him

Attached: 1655778129169.jpg (1600x1000, 238.67K)

Only after she started the war

That's Edelgard's state-limb church, and her CF banner imagery, along with the Hegemon Husk mirroring Sothis' depiction on the Crest mural, implies that the faith really bows to Edelgard.

This, just roll with it.

>ss is literally a beta version
kek this is getting even worse for rheafags

explains why nobody picks ss in be and 99% go with edelgard

She appears as a boss in AG final mission I think. Though the cutscene is only Dimitri versus Thales after they saved her from the transformation

heres something worth discussing, if Three Houses had a limited recruitment system like Three Hopes, how would you distribute its characters, which ones would be recruitable and which would be route exclusive?

Attached: 1600368583492.png (547x900, 206.05K)

Didn't the trannylators also censor out mention of edelgard's propaganda campaigns in CF?

>this makes drunk former songstresses past their prime age wet their panties
Can't blame them.

Attached: 45d48550_00.png (512x512, 155.5K)

Gayness is not amusing. Go back to Resetera with that shit faggot

>terminally online faggot thinks Christians are the reason for literally anything
I get that your somethingawful offsite discord has convinced you cutting off your dick is the answer to everything and God is the reason you hate yourself, but I can assure you it's not
it's because you're pathetic ;)

Yes. Along with the gayfication, it's not surprising that edeltards use the localization to prove their "points"

I remember a FEH interview to Dimitri's VA where the FEHnix tried to portray Dimitri as the villain in the interview, Dimitri's VA popped off at the question

Not sure. But I know that i'm taking Petra and Ferdinand with me. Those are the main Eagles that I like.

>who stood above man
user this phrase means to control as an authority
this confirms that the church ruled fodlan

Jeralt and Seteth are the hottest male characters in the game

Attached: 1655173617894.png (1011x1036, 693.04K)

Why do you faggots even respond to him?

>he thinks I mean the gayness and not the situation with the horse wanting attention from Marianne who takes care of him but whose actions lead to them kissing while the horse confused
Yeah, we will have to agree to disagree.

I doubt much would change really. Most of the Lions would still stay with Dimitri, most of the Deer would be able to be recruited except Hilda, and the Eagles are a mix.

are the 3Houses DLC classes in the game? Like Trickster and Valkyrie?

Dimitrifags have finally conceded.

Your skydaddy isn't real

I would leave the lions as it with only mercie and ashe leaving
deers should get at least Lorenz and Hilda
eagles should get Hubert, Ferdinand and Bernie and Ferdinand should only leave you for church not any other route
at this point I like to believe it's just him on mobile, surely anons aren't that retarded

Friendly reminder that if you like musou games you have a low IQ

Ingrid and Felix unrecruitable. Maybe sylvain too. Everything else stays as is. Nobody is recrutable for cf except lorenz

Too many fags and trannies in this thread. Probably all Edelgardtards.

>implies that the faith really bows to Edelgard.
Didn't it used to be like that in the good old days when there was just the empire?