Why the hell is Xbox taking all the games? What the hell is sony doing?

Why the hell is Xbox taking all the games? What the hell is sony doing?
I was waiting to download Naraka on my PS5

Attached: Launch-Poster.jpg (1920x1080, 1010.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w9i3zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get both and stop complaining. One console fags are the worst.

Absolute state of Xbox trannies

where's guilty gear strive and dnf duel for Xbox? They are getting all the games right.... Delusional xtards

Sony wanted Bloodhunt.

>BR
Damn. I don't care.

I'll try this just because it's melee focused

Attached: FTOaxqSaMAA4ruy.jpg (3500x4000, 1.39M)

get neither and stop supporting exclusivity

Another NetEase B A N G E R gentlemen.

Super Mecha Champions
Identity V
Eve Echoes
Astracraft
Diablo Immortal

and coming soon...
Ace Racer
Mission Zero
Harry Potter Magic Awakened

Can't be stopped.

Attached: 1212f8a614f29c4e0b72a9baade2fb48.jpg (1920x1080, 360.47K)

This is a good game. A battle royale in a sea of battle royale, but a good one nonetheless.

Having one console made sense 15 years ago when the average age of Any Forums was 14 hence the console wars but now that most of us are in our 30s and we have money there's no excuse to only have one console and even less of an excuse to be having immature console wars.

Is it really? I’ll just get it on my PC then

Damn, this is some horrid bait.

Yeah the melee combat is pretty enjoyable, however it gets very tryhard and sweaty very easily. Weapons in capable hands just shred opponents and you've got to learn to counter the bullshit people like to do such as blade beams.
And then you get the people who know how to animation cancel using dodges to just run circles around you.

It's very much a pseudo fighting game in that you've got to bait out attacks to counter or purposely fuck up your own timings so they can't counter you. It's about the mind games in 1v1. It's a huge mess in 3v3 scenarios however and most strategy just goes out the window in favor of swarming someone or charging something out of their field of view and hoping it hits.

Here's some stanky gameplay back from when I was new and they were holding a free weekend for the game.
streamable.com/w9i3zw

I had some good fun with the game. Put like 40 hours in and then just called it for now.

Could i self insert as a cute girl, right?

The combat is slower than Elden Ring.

Not that guy but it's a sweaty PvP fighting game at its core. There's a fuck ton of mechanics that you will need to learn and master to get decent. If you like that shit, then you'll enjoy it. Otherwise, probably not.

Nevermind then

Attached: 1643303112339.webm (1760x1080, 241.92K)

Because Xbox is doing better than PS5 now in Japan while Phil loves Japan. Sony is on its way out.

Games? Sony is too busy forcing social issues down your throat like pride month, bigot.

Attached: bleorg.jpg (1200x675, 188.09K)

Naraka was already announced for PS5. They've been excruciatingly slow with getting it released on the other platforms.